𝟮𝟭 | 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?!

wednesday november 28

"Wake your lazy ass up!" she ordered.

I look to my phone and see that it's only 10:39

"You bitch" I groan, "we don't have to leave till 12, let me sleep." I shut my eyes slowly drifting back into sleep but my covers are ripped off.

"I hate you," I mumble as I get up from the bed. I head into the bathroom to take a shower before we have to leave.

I quickly finish my shower, I step out and wrap a towel around myself.

"I'm getting déjà vu right about now," I say once I find Roman on my bed. I step into my closet and change into a matching grey sweat set.

"To what do I owe the pleasure twin number 2," I ask.

"Number two?"

"Yeah, you know since your the youngest," I say trying to suppress the smirk forming on my lips.

Rebecca mentioned that Roman hates being referred to as 'the younger twin' so of course, I had to tease him about it.

"I'm gonna kill Rebecca, speaking of; she made me come in here to make sure you wouldn't fall back asleep." He explains.

Honestly, that was smart on her part, I would've probably jumped right back into bed after I finished my shower, although knowing me I wouldn't have been able to fall back asleep.

"Well feel free to hang around with me, I have nothing better to do."

It's true.

Last night after we returned from the pond we put everything in the car so we wouldn't have to today.

I glance over at the clock and see we still have an hour before we have to leave.

"I know what we're gonna do," I say with a smile.

"Is that so?" He replies why amusement lacing his voice.

"Your gonna watch the vampire diaries with me." I deadpan.

"Fuck no. I am not watching that."

~~~~~~

"So let me get this straight. She has an older twin and that's why that Stefan guy likes her?" He asks.

We just finished watching the first episode of the vampire diaries.

Yes, I convinced him.

We're both on my bed watching it on my computer, "did you pay attention to a single thing I said? I specifically said doppelgänger, not twin! I am so making you watch the rest of the show with me." I sighed. I spent forty minutes of my life trying to explain.