𝟮𝟱 | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆

THANK YIU SO MUCH FOR 300 READS IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME

monday december 20th

"Please please please!" Rebecca begs.

"No! I'm officially banning myself from parties, with my luck I'll probably get drugged and almost raped again." I deadpan.

"Nothing happened Halloween night! Plus you'll have the guys! Just please come!"

It's now the Monday before Christmas and Rebecca is trying to convince me to go to get another party. She's been asking me to go to parties all month but I've declined every single time.

I even had to use the dead mom card on Saturday.

Not a lot has happened since I returned from home.

Not much of a surprise but Jaden asked me for Kenzie's number which I hesitantly gave him.

Don't get me wrong I love my brother so much but in all of the high school and most of college, he was a total player.

He only stopped once mom died and he realized he has to step up and take care of me.

Also, neither Roman nor Rebecca have pressed me for answers about my dad anymore.

They asked for maybe two days but that's it.

Now back to the real problem; how to get out of this party.

"I am not going!"

~~~~~~~~

"I'm so glad you agreed to come!" Rebecca squeals.

"You and Kenzie forcefully changed me after you tied me to a chair to do my makeup! And then you got Roman to carry me to the car and strap me in. Then you got him to sit next to me so I wouldn't escape. I wouldn't exactly call that agreeing'." I scold.

Everything I said is 100% true. They tied me a chair like a fucking animal and did my makeup. After they forcefully changed me into a black spaghetti strap top and a checkered black and white skirt with a slit at the side.

Now I would be pretty okay with this outfit if a) they didn't drag me out of the house. and b) if it wasn't riding up.

"I hate you for making me wear this! The skirt keeps riding up." I complain.

I then notice Roman's eyes travel my body, more specifically my legs.

Why does that give me shivers?

"Eyes up here buddy."

"You have nice legs." He shrugs.

thank god I shaved.

"Stop looking at them." I adjust my skirt and face out the window the whole ride.

what if I just stay in the car?