𝟯𝟯 | 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱

a/n I know nothinggg abt boxing so just 99.9% of the 'information in this chapter will be wrong 🤠

thursday january 20th

"Okay, you have to tell us everything!" The girls demand. They didn't come home until late last night, which I'm partly grateful for since it gave Roman and me 'time to catch up'. It's the next day, duh. It's around 7:30 and now they're insisting on details.

"Nothing happened," I lie.

"Bullshit." They say in sync.

I roll my eyes and give in. "He said his sorry's i told him he had no reason to get mad and then I told him how he was hurting me by giving me mixed signals, he said I was his and we ended up dating? I don't know what we are." I said in one breath. They both stay quiet for a few seconds before bursting out into shrieks.

"He actually told you you were his?"

"Gross," Rebecca says with a shudder. "But I'm so happy by idiotic brother finally came to his senses."

"So are you guys official?" Kenzie asks.

"Like I said I don't know what we are. But one thing's for sure, I am single until he said the 5 magic words."

We stay in my room talking and listening to music. Although most of the talking was done by me telling the girls everything that happened yesterday. They insisted saying, 'we need every single detail.'

So I ended up reciting the entire speech I gave Roman.

Fun times.

A knock stops me mid sentence. "Come in." I say loud enough.

Roman walks in with a black shirt and black gym shorts. Does he own anything other than black? He also has his gym bag on his shoulder. The near sight of him makes my heart skip a beat but I have to try to keep my cool. Can't have everyone knowing how much I like him.

Oh who am I kidding, everyone knows at this point. I swear he did some spell on me.

"You guys coming to the club tonight? The fight starts in an hour." Nope. I'm not going out.

Both girls agree instantly and snap their heads to me. "It would be rude if you didn't come to see your boyfriend's fight." Rebecca says emphasizing the 'boyfriend' part.

I roll my eyes, "not my boyfriend and I don't want to." I tell them. "No offense." I give Roman a sweet smile.

He puts his hand on his heart, "offense taken."

"You're coming."

Ha, coming-

Nope.

"Whatever. But I'm not changing," I tell them immediately.

"But you're outfit is so boring." Rebecca groans.

I stand up and take a look in the mirror, "I'm wearing a crop top with jeans and a flannel. I look fine." I tell them.

She looks at Roman with pleading eyes as if he can somehow convince me to change. "Sorry Becca, Angel gets what Angel wants." I avert my gaze trying to conceal my blushing cheeks. I hear heavy footsteps coming closer and closer until they stop right behind me. I feel the heat radiating from his body to mine. "Te miras Hermosa Cuando te pones nerviosa." My breath hitches as he whispers into my ear. (You look beautiful when you get nervous.)

I don't think he realizes that I know Spanish, I should keep it like that. I could have some fun with him.

He lets out a chuckle and I realize I'm standing in front of my mirror making him a clear view of my red face. "Don't you fight to go to?" I ask, trying to get him out.