Keep the Mask On- Din Djarin

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD***

It was rare that Din and I had moments alone like this together

It was rare that Din and I had moments alone like this together. With baby Grogu around constantly it had been difficult for the two of us to... be intimate.

But things had changed since the kid had left to train with the Jedi, Luke. We kept in contact often. Both of us missed him dearly, but we had to admit that the peace and quiet was pretty nice.

But in that moment things weren't quiet at all.

We were the only two on the ship at the time and Din was taking advantage of that opportunity.

"Din, if you aren't careful, Boba is going to come back and he'll see us," I warned. I sat on the edge of a storage bin of the ship. I had been attempting to clean but it was clear that my boyfriend had other plans.

"He's not due back for another two hours," the Mandolorian responded.

I started to respond but a gasp came out in its place as Din placed gentle kisses on the inside of my thigh, working his way closer and closer to my sweet spot.

My fingers tangled into his hair as I felt his warm breath. He was taunting me. "Please," I murmured.

That was all it took. He leaned forward and I instantly wrapped my legs around him, holding him close as his tongue did its work.

I let him please me for a while before tugging him upwards gently by his hair. I felt an aching in my core and I knew then that I was going to have him then and there. He seemed to get the message because he started working the belt of his pants.

"Din?" I asked.

He paused, looking up at me.

"Can you put the helmet on?"

He grinned and reached down to where he'd set the helmet earlier on the floor. He put it back on and the sight of him in it turned me on even more.
~~~
I hope you all enjoyed this brief chapter. I don't really write full on smut so this will have to suffice

Part two of 'The Video' is up next since you all seemed to like it.

Question: Would you rather train with Luke on Ahch-To or be a padawan to Obi-Wan Kenobi?

Personally I don't want to die in Order 66 so I'll take training with Luke on Ahch-To for $500, Alex