2. Training

Training 

a/n
i actually don't think kanae is a pillar yet, but in this story we are going to pretend she is and then.. ya know what happens..

                      ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

As the man is bringing (y/n) to the butterfly estate to get her checked out everyone who passed by the man is shocked by the small young girl who is hurt all over. "Kanae, I have another one for you." The man said. "Ahh~ poor girl, what happened?!" Kanae asked. "I found her as I was finishing my mission, I heard a man screaming, and I ended up finding her." The tall man muttered. "Oh no, she has so much bruises all over her body! Quickly get her on the bed!" Said Kanae.

(Y/n)'s POV:

'What is this pain? Where am I? Who was that man? Am I dead?' I thought to myself. As I was opening my eyes I look around and I'm in some sort of hospital. I see a woman and a man talking. Who are they? Is that the man who saved me?

I sit up slowly, so they can notice that I am conscious. "Where am I?" I say. The woman with purple eyes and black hair turns around. "Oh hello! My name is Kocho Kanae, what's your name?" The woman with beautiful purple eyes asked. "I-I'm.. (L/n) (Y/n).." I say. "Nice to meet you (y/n)-chan, you're at the butterfly estate. Shinjuro-sama brought you here so we can take a look at your injuries." She muttered.

What? Are they..? Are they demon slayers? The ones Nalani told me about?

"Wait your last name is (l/n)?" The man with bright yellow hair asked. I nodded, meaning 'yes' and his face looked almost amused. Why is he staring at me like that? Does he know who I am? "Sir.. may I ask you why you look amused?" I asked. The man sighed and looked to the floor. "Your father was Neko (l/n)." He said. "How do you know my fathers name?" I asked. "Your father was a fellow Hashira, like me... the Moon Hashira." He said. Huh? Is that why father was always gone? And onii-chan? Does he know my brother too?

"Do you happen to know my brother too, Shinjuro-san?" I asked. He nodded. "Your brother was a very talanted young man. I would say he was almost as strong as your father. And your father was strong strong." He said while chuckling. A small smile grew on my face as he was talking about my brother and father. I was happy to know that people talked about both of them in a good way. "And you.." he spoke up. "You're the Moon Goddess now, if I'm correct?" I nodded, my smile fading away as all I can think about is my family and what had just happened.

"Alrighty you two, enough with the chitchat. I need to give (y/n)-chan her medicine so she can heal." Kanae said. She came closer with a smile on her face holding up the cup of medicine for me to drink. I am not going to lie.. it smells horrible. But I am not one to disobey. As I drank the medicine it felt tingly going down my throat.

"Thank you so much Kanae-san, also, thank you for saving me Shinjuro-san." I said, Kanae smiled and said your welcome and left the room. Leaving me and Shinjuro alone.

"You're welcome kid." He said with a small smile on his face. Kanae came back in the room and brought in a couple of things. "Now, (y/n)-chan, do you mind telling us what happened today?" She asked with small smile on her face. I nodded and said, "well you see.. I have- had a fiancé.. and he was very.. umm.. abusive and controlling. I had enough of him so I decided to escape. It clearly worked out, yes, but it worked out crucially... we were running through the forest and I heard a demon. My ex-fiancé told him that I was the Moon Goddess and the demon said he was going to take me back to Muzan. The demon ended up eating him and he grabbed me, but I had a katana with me that my brother gave me, and I used it on the demon. I then fell and was rescued by Shinjuro-san." Kanae's smile went away hearing what I just said.