16. Dreams

(Y/n) was laying on the grass. As she sat up, she saw her family. She got up and ran to them. "Mother, Father!" She shouted as she threw herself at both of them. The were confused, but hugged her back. They always loved her hugs. They were always so full of love and happiness.

She let go of the hug and was looking for other people. "Just who are you looking for, (y/n)?" (Y/n)'s mother, Hina spoke. "W-where is Archie and Nalani?! Where's nana and papa?!" (Y/n) spoke confused on where she was and how this had happened. Was she dead?

"Nana and papa are inside. Archie is training like always of course, Nalani is inside picking some fruit." Hina spoke. Patting her daughters head. (Y/n)'s father, Neko bent down to her level and caressed her face. "Why do you look, scared, princess?" Neko spoke.

"How am I seeing this? Where am I? Am I dead?!" (Y/n) questioned, not knowing how she got there. Death was the only answer she had.

"What do you mean? You aren't dead, you're right here with us." Neko spoke, trying to comfort his daughter.

"No no no no no.. father, mother, you guys passed away. I'm in some sort of coma, or perhaps I'm dead." (Y/n) said bluntly, confusing her two parents.

"I am 18 years old now, I'm a Demon Slayer.. I'm the Moon Hashira dad!" (Y/n) shouted. Her parents looked at her dumbfounded. She then realized what she just had said.

'Maybe it was all just a bad dream. Mother and father are here. Nii-chan and onee-san are alive. Nana and papa are here too.' (Y/n) thought.

"Are you okay, (n/n)?" Hina also bent down to her level and smiled at her. (Y/n) nodded, "maybe I was just having a horrible dream." (Y/n) spoke. Hugging her mother and father.

Archie and Nalani came walking out, Archie was holding a large plate full of delicious picked fruit. Nalani had a tray with drinks. They set the food down on the large beautiful table, that's outside, where they have a beautiful view of the crystal blue sky. The beautiful clouds, how bright the sun was. How they were surrounded by bloomed flowers and colorful trees.

"Nii-chan!" (Y/n) ran towards Archie, embracing him. Archie stumbled back a little bit at her sudden move. Archie carried (y/n), "what are you so excited about, (n/n)?" He spoke, flashing his lovable smile at her.

"I missed you, that's all," she spoke. Archie put her on the ground and she turned to Nalani. "Onee-san, you too!" (Y/n) hugged Nalani, taking the air out of her as she embraces her tightly. "O-oh m-m-my (n/n)-" (y/n) let go of the hug, as she saw her sister struggling to reach for some air.

After a while of laughing and chit chatting, (y/n) went to the nearby pond, by herself. As she looked at her reflection in the mirror, she saw herself, a much older version of herself. It was yelling and screaming at her. She couldn't understand.

After what she had just witnessed she was confused. She was positive that she was dreaming about everyone dying and her becoming a Demon Slayer.

She was sitting on a couch with her family, when suddenly something happens. A fire. Her parents and siblings are trying to get (y/n) out, but (y/n) is stuck. Frozen. Se can't move.

They realized that there wasn't a large fire nor was the fire spreading, but the fire was on (y/n). (Y/n) was burning.

Meanwhile, Nezuko is trying to wake Tanjiro and (y/n) up, as she sees Rengoku is in trouble. Nezuko is struggling to wake them up. She head-butted them, but still nothing.

The fire had stopped and (y/n) was in her Demon Slayer uniform and nichirin blade, that was around her waist. Her family was stunned. How did that just happen? How is she wearing a Demon Slayer uniform?