27. Will you?

i hope u guys are ready for this chapter..

                       ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

(Y/n) was in her large home alone. Today, Oyakata-sama had decided to let her have the day off. She didn't understand why, and refused, but Oyakta-sama insisted she had a break.

After all, she was one hard working Pillar.

This was the perfect day off as well, Giyu has actually asked (y/n) out on a date. She was sitting on a stool in her kitchen, munching on a piece of fruit.

"Hello, (l/n)-san," Tanjiro walked in, coming home from training with the Flame Pillar. He sensed how happy (y/n) had smelled. He wanted to spend more time with her. She was sort of like a mother to him. Such a caring person willing to take in four crazy children. Tanjiro admired her for that. Her kindness and how strong she was. "Hello, Tanjiro-kun."

(Y/n) patted the open seat next to her, gesturing Tanjiro to have a seat next to her. He sits and (y/n) passed him the large bowl full of yummy fruit. "Please, call me (y/n)." (Y/n) got up, serving Tanjiro a cup of water, she notices how tired he is.

"Thank you, may I ask you something?" Tanjiro really wanted to ask her what she was so excited about, even though she hasn't said anything. (Y/n) nodded to his small question.

"You seem really happy today, why?" He simply asked, with a hint of curious in his tone.

"Giyu-san actually asked me on a date, I'm super excited!" (Y/n) smiled.

So this is why (y/n)-san seems so happy. Tanjiro smiles and chugs down the water she handed him, "I hope everything goes well, when are you planning to leave?"

"He actually is out patrolling now. He told me he'll be here by five." (Y/n) smiled, sitting back down next to Tanjiro.

"But isn't it light out?" He asked, confusingly to why a demon hunter is hunting for demons at daylight. (Y/n) laughs shorty, "he was assigned to check out a village, just in case any demons were to hide or disguise themselves. You know, like your previous mission with Tengen."

"I hope you enjoy your date, (y/n)-san. Please excuse me, I must get cleaned up. I most likely have another mission later." Tanjiro informed, hating the fact that he had to leave. He wanted to spend more time with (y/n), but being a Demon Hunter, there is really no time to rest.

"Okay, thank you for having this little chitchat with me, Tanjiro-kun. I really enjoy your company. So wholesome!" (Y/n) got up, hugging a tall Tanjiro.

The clock had just struck 4:30pm, (y/n) is wearing a beautiful, tight white kimono, with lilic patterns all over. Light makeup done to perfection. She was so excited, now all she had to do, was wait.

A light knock was heard from the main door. She immediately sensed Giyu. It was only 4:44, he was early. (angel number moment :))

(Y/n) wasted no time and headed towards the door to open it. Giyu was immediately out of shock. (Y/n) looked so beautiful and stunning. Right before him, was the woman he loved. The woman who made him feel complete. He really had fallen. He didn't know what he did to deserve this gem. Why she had said yes. Giyu did have his doubts, he was scared, (y/n) would go on and find better. Or even eventually end up with Sanemi. Whom he'd known, was also, head of heels for (y/n).

Seeing her beautiful smile, her (e/c) eyes shimmer against the sun. How he could practically see his reflection through her shining eyes. He took the time to admire and take in all her features. How her hair was neatly done. How it looked so soft and how the small breeze made her her silky hair flow. He couldn't believe that she had gotten dressed up for him.