24. The Hidden Swordsmith Village

(Y/n) was accompanying Mitsuri to The Swordsmith Village. It was kept in secret from all the demons, which meant that Mitsuri and (y/n) had to be blindfolded throughout their journey there.

They had to cover (y/n)'s ears, nose, and eyes, since she can almost sense almost everything.

Once they both arrived and were safely into the village they were told to take their blindfolds off.

"Finally..." (y/n) spoke, taking in a deep breath of fresh air.

"Thank goodness it's over! Hey, (y/n)-san?" Mitsuri spoke as well, stretching her arms.

"Hmm?" (Y/n) hummed, looking up at Mitsuri.

"I was told they have a hot spring here! We should go.. like now!" Mitsuri grabbed (y/n)'s wrists and dragged her along the village. Getting many stares from the villagers nearby.

"So relaxing.." (y/n) spoke slowly, covering her breasts with her arm as the other waves back and forth in the water.

"Yup.. I love these so much! (l/n)-san would come with me often to a hot spring." Mitsuri said, (y/n)'s mouth dropped, forming an 'o'.

"W-what— you've seen my brother na- MY BROTHER HAS SEEN YOU NAKED!?" (Y/n) raised her voice and her eyebrows.

"W-well, if you put it like that it sounds wrong, but I swear me and (l/n)-san haven't done anything!" Mitsuri giggled shortly at the end.

(Y/n) sighed and laid her head back against the stoned wall.

"Thank you so much! Thank you so much! Thank you so much!" Is all Mitsuri and (y/n) heard. As the echo grew louder and even further away.

"Oh? I heard an echo saying 'thank you'. Did someone come over? I feel my heart pounding here." Mitsuri suddenly spoke.

(Y/n) didn't feel like speaking after that small talk they had. She just wanted to relax.

(Y/n) and Mitsuri have both gotten out of the spring and headed their way to go change.

(Y/n) wore a beautiful (color) kimono with moon crescents at the bottom. (Y/n)'s breasts were shown, and she was a bit awkward about it, but she saw Mitsuri and wasn't too worried about it anymore.

"(Y/n)-san, you look so beautiful!" Mitsuri blushed and gushed over (y/n)'s beautifulness.

"Thank you so much, Mitsuri-san. You look gorgeous yourself." (Y/n) complemented back.

Both girls were on their way out, but (y/n) sensed a familiar presence.

They both made a quick turn only to bump into a boy.

"Ahhhhhh!! It's Tanjiro-kun." Mitsuri yelled.

"Tanjiro-kun!?" (Y/n) yelled as well, in confusion.

"Oh! Please be careful!! Your breasts are going to spill out!!" Tanjiro yelled back.

(Y/n) chuckled as Mitsuri threw a tantrum to Tanjiro about the boy who had ignored her in the spring. But she quickly stopped when Tanjiro mentioned food.

"See you later, Tanjiro-kun!" (Y/n) shouted as her and Mitsuri held hands together and ran to the nearest place where they can find food.

(Y/n) and Mitsuri were both eating their food as they saw Tanjiro walk in.

"Hello, Tanjiro-kun!" (Y/n) greeted, waving her hand in the air, while slurping on her ramen she had been eating. Mitsuri too, waved her hand as she was on her 9th bowl.