4. Faith

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 14 days later *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"(Y/N)! The swordsman is here." Yelled out Shinobu. (Y/n) was in the training room, hair super messy, and slightly sweating. "I'm coming." She yelled out.

She sat down on the table in front of the swordsman, with a confused expression. 'Why is he wearing a mask? Uh..' (y/n) thought. Both Kanae and Kanao approached wanting to see what kind of sword she was going to get.

"Now please.. handle this sword with care! I don't want to see it get broken!!!" The swordsman spoke out very loudly. (Y/n) looked at him like if he was crazy, but quickly brushed it off with a smile on her face.

As she took the sword out of the sheath. The swordsman was moving his fingers nervously. Kanae, Shinobu, and Kanao were waiting to see what color it would be.

As she opened it, and held her sword. It was turning into a nice silver color with a nice cream color rising at the top along with a black like wave pattern at the top.

"WHAT?? I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE A SILVER OR RED!" The swordsman shouted out.

(Y/n) was staring at her nichirin in awe. She couldn't believe it. She was a demon slayer. Just like her father and brother. Although her sister wasn't an official demon slayer, she still slayed demons if she needed to.

"Is it bad?!" (Y/n) spoke up, worryingly. "Not entirely. it's just kind of rare to get a white sword like yours. A white sword also supposedly brings look and good fortune...I should get going." The swordsman muttered. "Enjoy your sword (l/n)-chan." He said, as he immediately left.

"Ara ara~ (n/n)-san, did you poop your pants while the swordsman was yelling at you?" Shinobu said with a chuckle.

(Y/n) furrowed her eyebrows and glared at Shinobu. "Onee-san told me you almost peed your pants, when you got yours." (Y/n) still glaring at Shinobu.

"Onee-san! You weren't supposed to tell anyone!" She said glaring at Kanae.

Kanae just laughed at the two girls.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Couple of months later *:*:・゚✧

It's now been a couple of months that (y/n) became a demon slayer and she hasn't failed not even one mission. Along the way she encountered many demon slayers and helping them out with their missions.

(Y/n) does in fact get a little too cocky, but she can't help it if she's just that good. She's impressed a couple of pillars and even the master.

"CAW CAW the master wishes to speak to you (y/n)-chan CAW CAW." Miko loudly yelled. "The master? I wonder what he wants me for." (Y/n) muttered.

As (y/n) arrived at Oyakata-sama's estate, she kneels down in front of him and greeting him. Wishing him well.

"I am very pleased to meet you (l/n)." He spoke.

"Pleased to meet you as well Oyakata-sama." (Y/n) spoke softly. "May I ask why you summoned me, master?" She looked at him with soft eyes.

"I just wanted to tell you myself that you will be going on a mission with a Hashira. There have been rumors about a lower moon wondering around." He responded, with a calm smile.

"Ahh, I see, but may I ask why me Oyakata-sama? Aren't I too weak?" She said.

"I don't think you're at all weak, my child. In fact I think you're on your way to becoming a Hashira yourself. Knowing your father and your brother, I'm pretty sure they taught you quite a few techniques." He mentioned.