6. The New Pillars

As (y/n) and Gyomei arrive to headquarters, (y/n) notices a group of people quickly turning their attention to them as they walk in.

The rest of the Hashira's stare at (y/n) in awe, as if they just saw a goddess walk right in front of them.

Seeing her beautiful smile and how beautiful the girl looked. Despite the situation, her smile was what enlightened the situation for the moment.

"We have returned, Oyakata-sama." Gyomei spoke kneeling, along with (y/n) right besides him.

"Wonderful my children. I am glad you made it back safely." He said, with a smile on his face.

(Y/n) noticed Shinobu with red and puffy eyes. Wondering what had happened to her. 'Ahh the rest of the Hashira's! They're so cute ah!' (Y/n) thought

'I wonder what's wrong with Shinobu? Is she alright? Where's Kanae?' (Y/n) thought to herself, confused about what's happening.

Still with a huge smile on her face.

"Everyone, please welcome (l/n) (y/n), the new Moon Hashira."

Every single Hashira's head looked up and turned to look at (y/n) with a shocked expression, referring to the fact that the only users to know the Moon Breathing style is only taught in a specific, well-respected family.

Kagaya chuckled as he practically felt how all the Hashira's weren't expected to hear that.

"Yes my children, she is the daughter of the former Moon Pillar, (l/n) Neko, and I may add that she is the younger sister of (l/n) Archie." He said, with a soothing voice.

The rest of the Hashira's were just even more shocked and stared at the petite girl who was smiling and now feeling a bit uncomfortable as everyone was staring at her.

"Now," Kagaya spoke up, sounding serious.

"I must inform you two that we have lost the Flower Hashira." He spoke, still very calmly.

(Y/n) face dropped as she noticed that Shinobu started to cry when he mentioned it, and that's when she noticed that the certain Pillar was missing.

'Kanae? N-no. This can't be!' (Y/n) thought to herself. Her smile no longer visible. As tears started to fall down her (e/c) eyes.

The rest of the Hashira's faces fell as well, as they all had a shocked face when they heard she was the new Moon Hashira.

"I am sorry Shinobu and (y/n). I know how much Kanae meant to you two. Please think happy, as her wish came true." Kagaya spoke up, trying to enlighten the mood.

"W-wish?" (Y/n) said, in confusion, still crying.

"Before Kanae passed, she wished that you two became Hashira's as well. She told me she felt something bad was coming and she told me to tell you two, to stay strong. No matter what happens, do it for her." Kagaya had a smile on his face.

"Yes, Oyakata-sama." Spoke up a crying Shinobu.

Kagaya looked over at (y/n).

"Yes, Oyakata-sama." The new Moon Hashira finally spoke up.

"Now, this meeting has come to an end. I am very sorry my children." Kagaya said, getting up by the help of his two daughters.

As the he left and his figure was no longer in sight, the pillars all stood up.

(Y/n) stood up and ran to where Shinobu was and gave her a hug. As the two were both crying and trembling in front of the rest of the Hashira's.

The rest of Pilllars felt bad. Sure they were close to Kanae, but not as close as Shinobu and (y/n) were. They couldn't help but look at the ground and stand there very quietly.