22. The Clan

You really wanted to know what Archie was talking about. What was he going to say about Giyu? You wanted to find out, and you were ready to talk to Giyu about it.

"CAW CAW (l/n) (y/n) you have a mission!! Near Mount. Ibuki! CAW CAW!" Miko informed, breaking you out of thought.

You sighed, and proceeded to get your sword and haori. "I'll be on my way, Miko. Let me just grab my stuff."

"CAW hurry!" Miko, mentioned, pressuring you as you hurry to grab your stuff inside your gigantic home. Running through the hallways, bumping into the wall.

"Tch- damn wall."

You were running through the many towns and villages as quickly as you possibly could, while the sun is setting, you're nearing your destination.

You go through the many trees that were everywhere, now completely dark, no lights shining anymore, as you are now deep into a forest, heading towards a hidden village.

Miko was leading the way, the only source of light was the moonlight, though, you do have incredible vision. Gifted with such ears, eyes, and a sense of smell, you smelled a demon and children nearby.

You immediately smelled blood. And tons of it.

You hurried, as your ears picked up screaming and shouting. Withdrawing your sword from the sheath, preparing to attack.

You smelled the demon, the scent is horrible, and it's getting closer. But so are the screams. Louder and louder, each step you take.

From a distance, you spot the demon. It was pretty far, but once again, you were gifted with supernatural powers that allowed you to see many things.

"C'mon little kids~ I'm hungry!" The demon yelled, scaring the children. You quickly ran, picking up the speed.

'Breath of moon, first form, dark moon, evening palace!'

You sliced the demons head off, getting a stare and cry from the boy in front of you, who is holding a little girl.

The demon withers away, it was obviously not an upper moon. It was too weak. You didn't understand why they called a pillar for this mission.

"It's okay, I'm here. Are you guys okay? Where are your parents?" You ask the boy in front of you.

"M-mommy and d-daddy are— i-i-i-n the h-h-h-h-ouse-" The little boy tried to speak, as he was struggling for air, blood coming down his head and legs. Holding what seemed to be his younger sister, who had deep cuts in her arms and neck.

Blood coming down each cut, her face had many scratches. The little girl looked worse than the boy did. It looked like if she had showered in a pool of blood. The little girl was not in good condition. You had to hurry and save these children.

"All right..." You said, as you take the girl from his arms and held her into yours, carrying the little boy with the other.

Going the direction the boy had told you where he had lived. You open the door just to see blood everywhere. Blood coming down the walls as you hear every droplet, dropping to the floor.

Noticing the couple on the floor. Their faces no longer visible. Than you saw it.

The lady had her organs ripped out of her, and what seemed like two babies who were yet, to develop.

"Was your mommy pregnant?" You asked the boy, who had closed his eyes. He nods his face on your shoulder.

Why would something do this? Once again, they're demons, and they feel no remorse.