11.

Theo found Dusk on the balcony outside their bedroom. Chester and Ty had gone to search outside for Dusk though Theo had his suspicions they just wanted to make out. 

"Dusk?" Theo said and the man didn't turn around, just staring out over Hells First District. 

"Yes Bunny?" 

"...I need to speak with you" 

"You know you can come to me for anything" Dusk said, finally looking over at Theo, it looked like he'd been crying. Theo swallowed heavily, 

"We-Ty and I-...we wish to become demons" 

Dusk stared at Theo, Theo stared back. Dusk seemed to be searching his face for any hint of a lie, any hint that this was some trick but Theo just took a few deep breaths and put on what he hoped was a sincere smile. 

"You know how angels become demons...right?" Dusk asked quietly and Theo shook his head, 

"Human souls yes...angels...no" 

"Your grace will be removed...it'll be warped, it'll be broken alongside you before being shoved back into your bloody and raw-no, I won't allow it" 

Theo slumped at Dusk's refusal. Upon seeing his husband so upset, Dusk sighed, 

"What do you even wish to become a demon for?" 

"I...Ty loves Chester, I don't wish for him to be alone" 

Dusk smiled softly at Theo, "Bunny, don't take me for a fool" 

"...It's the truth, sort of" 

"What's the rest of the truth?" 

"...I love you" Theo said, "I didn't-...mean to fall for you, but I have Dusk, and I want to...I want to properly be your husband" 

Dusk stared at Theo in what seemed like shock. Theo looked down so he wouldn't need to see Dusk's face when he was rejected, a few rogue tears slipping down his face. 

Feeling calloused hands on his cheeks, Theo looked up at Dusk. The demon wiping his tears away and Dusk's dark eyes stared into his, 

"I love you too Theo" He whispered quietly. Theo sucking in a sharp breath and Dusk went to go let go before Theo grabbed his hands, holding them tightly. 

"You do?" Theo asked and Dusk nodded, 

"I have for a while" Dusk said softly and Theo bit his lip, 

"Even...Even if my father were to start a war over it?" 

"I would go to war for you a million times over" Dusk said and Theo felt his heart beat rapidly, Dusk leaning in carefully and pressing his lips to Theo's. 

Dusk's lips were slightly chapped however Theo immediately kissed back. Dusk tasted like apples, cinnamon and blood. Theo smiled a little and tangled his hands in Dusk's dark hair while Dusk wrapped his arms around Theo to hold him close against his strong chest. 

Theo finally allowed himself to confess to himself and to God that he'd never felt as safe as he did in Dusk's arms.