5.

Theo sat with Dusk, a cup of tea in his hands as Dusk talked about demon laws, ethics and their history.

Demon law made Theo feel much more comfortable. Explicit consent was necessary for all possession, for all succubi and incubi and for any other sexual thing. Murder was frowned upon unless for good reason, only crossroad demons were allowed to make deals.

"Wait" Theo stopped Dusk, "what do you mean crossroads demon?"

"There's different sorts of demons"

"...what do you mean?"

"I mean there's different sorts. There's the regular demons with black eyes, yellow eyed demons with pyrokinesis, crossroads demons with red eyes and fear demons with white eyes"

"What's a fear demon?"

"No one knows...but I'm one" Dusk said, "we can control fear"

Theo swallowed heavily, clutching onto his cup. Staring at Dusk as he started to tell Theo about an old story from hell.

Dusk was in a short sleeved shirt which allowed Theo to see his arms which weren't overly muscular but just enough so that they looked...nice.

Dusk had very nice stubble as well. Theo thought it was just due to him getting overwhelmed with king duties and so he didn't have time to shave but it really suited him. He wanted to rub his fingers against it and play with Dusks hair.

The thought made his eyes widen and he cleared his throat. Dusk looking over at him,

"Something the matter?"

"No, just...never mind, it's nothing important".

Dusk raised an eyebrow but shrugged, "alright...are you done hearing of demons?"

"I think so for now" Theo said, brushing his hair out of his face then frowned, "and child abuse is..."

"Frowned upon. It gets you tortured" Dusk said, mildly bitterly. Theo thought he heard Dusk mutter 'unless you're the king' but that could have been his imagination.

"I'll see you at dinner bunny?" Dusk asked as he stood and Theo nodded,

"You'll see me at dinner"

Dusk smiled and walked off. Theo watching him leave before walking off, thinking about what Dusk had told him and deciding he liked his husband a whole lot more.