2.

Theo remained stoic through the whole wedding. 

The prince of hell was thankfully not hideous. He had short and shaggy black hair, dark eyes that gleamed in the firelight and porcelain skin. He was around the same height as Theo and his suit was pitch black. 

The wedding seemed to drag on and on, it took everything Theo had to not fall asleep right then and there but finally the prince leaned forwards and coldly pressed their lips together, Theo wrinkling his nose but pressing back before they parted. Everyone heading off to the after party.

The after party seemed to drag on just as long, too many fake pleasantries with demons who seemed to view him more like a zoo animal than a person with anatomy. There were a few angels thankfully, granted they were all high up officials who all had sticks up their asses but it was better than a room completely full of demons. 

"Would you like to get out of here?" 

Theo turned around to see his new husband, a hand outstretched and waiting for Theo to either slap it away or take it. Tired of playing the role of polite angelic husband, Theo took his hand and the man walked off through the castle which was rather gorgeous if Theo was being totally honest with himself. 

The walls were made from obsidian while paintings hung on them, Theo didn't really want to look at the paintings in case they held gory depictions. The carpet they walked on was on a black and gold marble floor and it was almost a dead ringer for the color of blood. 

He was brought to a bedroom and Theo felt his face turn red, 

"So, you marry me and think you can just use me for my body?" 

The demon prince looked at him weirdly, "What makes you think I thought that" 

"You brought me to a bedroom" 

"Yes, if we had gone anywhere else, they'd have found us and forced us to return to that stupid party, if they think I'm bedding you, no one will bother us" 

Theo scowled nonetheless and undid his tie, taking off his suit piece by piece. He had few qualms about removing his clothing in front of his new husband, after all, he was bound to see his body at some point. 

The prince remained dressed, offering some bedclothes to Theo who snatched them and put them on quickly, the prince heading to the bathroom to change before returning, 

"I'm Dusk, sorry we haven't met properly before this happened" 

"Theodore, call me Theo" He said, "I thought your father said your name was-" 

"You are not to call me that" Dusk hissed, "no one is to call me that name" 

Theo rolled his eyes at the mans insistence and nodded, "Fine, I won't call you that name, can I sleep or will your beastly desires take over?" 

Dusk scoffed and rolled his eyes, "You know nothing about demon law or me if you think I'd do that"  

"Demons are monsters" Theo said, 

"And angels are no better" Dusk shot back, Theo scowling and crawling into bed. He felt Dusk climb in beside him but the demon felt like he was practically hanging off the edge of the bed as to not make Theo uncomfortable. 

A pang of guilt shot through Theo but he didn't dwell on it and instead closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep best he could.