15.

Theo laid on the table. His nerves were on fire and he kept reminding himself to take deep breaths, just breathe.

"Best we can do is make you fall" The man in charge had explained, "but don't you worry...you'll be a powerful one"

Dusk was sitting nearby as he insisted upon being there for his husband and so he sat in a corner, chewing on his nail as he looked at Theo upon the table.

"Alright your majesty" The demon, Theo believed his name was Friar, said kindly, "you ready to begin?"

"As I'll ever be" Theo said softly and grit his teeth as he felt his grace being pulled from his body. Screaming in agony as it began to warp in Friar's hands.

~!~!~!~

Theo was unbuckled from the table and he slumped forwards, Dusk there to catch him immediately and Theo looked up at Dusk,

"Water..." his voice sounded weak yet harsher. Dusk nodded and told someone to get Theo some water as he lead him over to a chair, gently setting him down.

There was a mirror across from Theo and he stared into it. Raising an eyebrow, he spread his wings with a wince and laughed.

His wings, once a bright and pure white had turned charred. Charred and warped and Theo could feel the broken grace thrumming through him, feeling more powerful than he ever had.

Blinking, Theo nearly howled in laughter at his black eyes with the red pupils. Staring at himself and he looked up at Dusk,

"How do I look?"

"Beautiful" Dusk said, almost breathlessly and Theo smiled, pulling Dusk down to kiss him.

He couldn't wait to kill his father...couldn't wait to rule Heaven and Hell with Dusk.