14.

Theo told Dusk everything once they were alone. Standing in the library together, firelight flickering over them as Theo rapidly told Dusk everything. 

"Your father wishes me dead in a month?" Dusk asked, staring at Theo in shock and Theo nodded, 

"My father wishes for me to kill you within a month...I don't...you know how I feel Dusk" 

"I do" Dusk said softly, going over to gently kiss his husbands forehead, "I do know...what do you suggest we do?" 

Theo looked up at Dusk, his eyes soft and Dusk swallowed, shaking his head. 

"Theo, I won't-" 

"But I want it!" Theo insisted, 

"You're an angel" 

"I am of my fathers creation, I wish to no longer be of heaven..." 

"But of hell?" Dusk asked and Theo nodded, 

"I do, I love you Dusk and I know you want what is best for me". 

Dusk frowned, chewing on his lip a bit and Theo reached up, gently pulling his lip from between his teeth with his thumb, gently pressing his lips to Dusk's before pressing their foreheads together. 

"I'll be alright Ben" 

Dusk's shoulders slumped and he hugged Theo tightly who hugged back just as tight. 

"I'll allow it" Dusk said softly, "I'll...give my blessing for you to become a demon" 

Theo smiled a bit. He felt oddly giddy and he gripped a bit tighter onto Dusk, his heart raced and he pulled back a little to kiss his husband again. 

"How soon?" 

"As soon as you wish Bunny" 

"Tomorrow then...tonight I want to be yours" 

Dusk pulled away, looking a bit confused. Theo tilted his head at him and Dusk's eyes went a bit wide but he nodded,

"Our room then?" 

"Our room" Theo said softly and Dusk took his hand, leading him off.