Special Chapter

"You should not be here."

Yunhee looked up to see Haechan standing there, staring at her.

"It's fine." Yunhee replied but Haechan wasn't one bit convinced.

"Hm, let's see." Haechan said, settling down beside her. "A junior who is specialized in operations and doesn't even have to step foot in here again unless it's for a mission, which I know that's not the reason since we started the school year less than a week ago, not to mention that you're ZHONG CHENLE'S GIRLFRIEND!"

Haechan's last bit made a few other students stare and Yunhee sighed, turning in her chair to face her senior. "What do you want, Haechan?"

"No formalities?" Haechan said, narrowing his eyes.

"Do you want to be called oppa?" Yunhee challenged, making Haechan shake his head.

"How did Renjun tutor you?" Haechan mumbled but Yunhee heard it.

"How does Renjun deal with you?" Yunhee replied, trying hard not to giggle when Haechan shot her a dirty look.

"He doesn't but that's not the point." Haechan told her. "Why are you in here looking up orphanage documents? At least use your own computer, Taeyong tracks these."

"He does?!" Yunhee exclaimed and this time it was Haechan's turn to be amused.

"He does when he's bored." Haechan said, spinning around in the computer chair. "But what's the occasion."

"I'm..." Yunhee looked around, making sure the coast was clear. "Looking for my parents."

"Your parents?" Yunhee nodded her head. "Interesting."

"Don't tell Chenle." Yunhee added. "I don't want him stressing over this because I know he'll want to do everything he can to help me."

Haechan didn't seem too convinced though as he let his fingers meet in front of his chest. "Are you sure about that? He's pretty good at this kind of stuff and he might be able to get you a lot farther than if you worked alone."

Yunhee nodded her head. "I feel like he's stressed enough with school and missions."

Haechan scoffed. "Chenle? Stressed? I don't think so."

Yunhee shrugged. "Or perhaps I just don't want to bother him."

Haechan shook his head, leaning forward as he glanced at the windows she had opened. "I still think you should tell him but that's between you two so I'm not getting in between it. I thought I'd mention that I think you're looking in the wrong place though."

"Huh?" Yunhee said, as Haechan closed the windows she had opened.

"You're looking too far and out of your abilities. Last time I checked, you're not that good of a hacker." Haechan told her. "Lucky for you though, the academy has files on the backgrounds of every student here, located in the side room to Taeyong's office. Perhaps that's closer to your specialty."

"How do you even know this?" Yunhee asked, narrowing her eyes at the male beside her. Haechan shrugged.

"We liked playing truth or dare."

...

"Have you seen Yunhee?" Chenle asked the girl inside the room, shaking her head.

"No idea." Chaewon told her. "She hasn't really been in her room lately."

"Where could she be then?" Chenle wondered out loud and only got a shrug from Chaewon.

"That's a good question that I don't have the answer to."