Play date

"Hey, mom!" You said. "Yes, (Y/n)?" She asked. "Can I have a play date with some of my friends from school?" You asked. Poppy smiled. "Of course, sweetie. Just tell me which friends and I'll call their parents to see if they can come over." Poppy said. "Well, I want to play with Clover, Sofia and Claire." You said. "Okay, sweetie. I'll call their parents. I'll tell you if they can come over once I'm done." Poppy said. "Okay! Thanks, mommy!" You said. You then ran away with excitement to get ready. After a few minutes, Poppy came back. "Sweetie?" She asked. "Yeah, mom?" You asked. "I called their parents. Each one said they can come over." She said. You got really excited. "Yay!" You said. After a little while, the three young trolls came to your house. They smiled once they saw you. "Hi, (Y/n)!" Clover said. She smiled and waved, then the two of you hugged each other. "Hi, Clover!" You said. "Hey, (Y/n)!" Sofia said. "Hi!" Claire said. "Ready to play?" You asked. They nodded. "You bet we are!" Claire said. "So what're we playing?" Sofia asked. "What about hopscotch?" Clover asked. "Okay." You said. You drew a hopscotch game out with chalk. "Who first?" You asked. "Me!" Clover said. Clover used a rock and hit five, so she jumped to five. After playing hopscotch with each other, next you tried jumprope. You took out a (F/c) jumprope. "I'm not very good at this." Sofia said. "It's okay, I'm not either." Claire said. You began to jump rope like a pro. "Wow, (Y/n) is really good." Claire said. "Yeah, I love jump roping." You said. The others tried to do it too. Clover wasn't too good at it, and neither was Sofia, but Claire actually got the hang of it."I thought you said you weren't good." Clover said. "I know!" Claire said. Sofia giggled. "I think you're even better than me." You said. "As if." Claire said. Next all of you played dolls together. You all went to your bedroom and got out your dolls. "Want to play dolls?" You asked. "Yeah!" Sofia said. You set your collection out. "Here. Pick which ones you want. I have a lot." You said. The three trolls picked out the dolls they wanted. "I am a beautiful princess from a far away land." You said as you played with yours. "And I am a handsome king who wants to marry." Clover said as she held hers. "And I am a strong knight." Claire said, holding hers. "And I am a boring side character." Sofia said as she held hers. All of you laughed. After that you all played tag with each other. "You're it!" You said as you tagged Clover. All of you then laughed and ran away from her. "Oh yeah?" She asked. She ran after all of you. "Now you are!" Clover said as she tagged Sofia and ran away. "Hey!" Sofia chased you three until she tagged Claire. "Gotcha!" Claire then chased you for a while until she gave up. "Ugh! She's too fast!" She said. "You can always tag me again." Clover said. "Nah, I think I'm good." Clover said. "Boo!" Claire yelped and jumped up. "(Y/n)!" She scolded with a laugh. You giggled. "Now what?" Clover asked. "Let's draw!" You said. You and the others drew some pictures together. You drew a picture of your parents. Sofia drew a picture of a butterfly, Claire drew a picture of a cupcake, and Clover drew a picture of grass and tress. "Ta da!" Sofia said. "Wow, Sofia, that's really good." Clover said. "Thanks." She said. "I like yours too." "Thanks." Clover said. "Wow, (Y/n). That's amazing." Claire said. "Thanks." You said. "I'm going to show it to mom and dad later." You said. "You should." Sofia said. "So, what should we do for our last few hours?" Sofia asked. "Hide and seek!" You said. All of you played hide and seek until their parents came. "(Y/n), their parents are here." Poppy said. "Aw." You said. "Well, it was fun while it lasted." Clover said. "Yeah. See you guys at school tomorrow?" You asked. "See you then." Claire said. The three trolls left and waved goodbye to you. "So, how was it?" Poppy asked. "It was amazing, mommy." You said. She giggled. "I'm glad." She said. "Can we do it again?" You asked. "Sure." Poppy said. "Oh, I almost forgot." You showed her the picture you drew of her and Branch. Poppy gasped. "I made this during our play date." You gave it to her. Poppy took it. "It's beautiful." She said. "Thanks." You said. Poppy smiled at you. "I'm glad you had fun today." She said. "And I'm sure you can definitely do it again sometime." She said. "Yay!" You said.