Your Birthday 🎂

You woke up with excitement because today was your birthday, and you were officially turning 6 years old. You quickly flew off the covers and went to your closet to pick out a special birthday outfit. You then ran down to the kitchen. You saw Poppy making breakfast for you and Branch. "Hi mom!" You said happily. Poppy smiled at you. "Hi, (Y/n)!" She said. Poppy then gave you your breakfast. "Thanks, mommy." You said. Then Branch walked in. "Hi, daddy!" You said. He smiled. "Hey, sweetie." He said. Branch went to the table and Poppy gave him his breakfast. "So, are we doing anything special today?" You asked. "No. Why?" Poppy asked. Your face fell and you looked disappointed. "Because today is special." You said. "It is?" Branch asked. You looked sad. "Yea- yeah." You said. "What's so special about today?" Branch asked. "Well, today is a special holiday. Maybe that's what she means." Poppy said. Your face lit up. "Exactly!" You said. "Oh yeah? Which holiday is it today?" Branch asked. "It's Happy Catch Your Friend Day. Duh." Poppy said. "Oh." Branch said. You frowned. "Yeah. I'm not really into that." Branch said. Poppy shrugged. "Well, thanks for breakfast mom." You said. "No problem!" Poppy said. "I'm gonna go hang out with The Snack Pack." You said. "All right." Branch said. "Bye. See you later." You then left. You went into Pop Village and looked around for the other trolls. It was strangely quiet today. Not many trolls were up and about. You sighed as you walked through the Village. 'Did they really forget about my birthday?' You thought. You then saw Cooper and smiled. "Hi, Cooper!" You said. Cooper looked a bit surprised to see you. "Oh! Uh... hi, (Y/n)." He said. You smiled and walked over. "Cooper, what is she doing here?" Biggie hissed quietly. "I don't know!" Cooper said. "Hi Biggie!" You waved. "Oh, hey, (Y/n)." Biggie said. "What's wrong?" You asked. "N- nothing's wrong." Biggie said. "Okay. You wanna play with me?" You asked. "Uh..." Biggie said. Biggie eyed the others, asking for help. "Actually, (Y/n), we're kinda busy today." Satin said. "Yeah. We gotta lot of errands to run." Chenille said. You frowned. "Oh. Well, maybe we can play later?" You asked. "Well, actually, we're kinda gonna be busy for like, the whole day, so...?" Cooper asked. "Oh. Okay." You said. You sighed and walked away. "So, nobody remembers my birthday?" You asked.

Time Skip

You sighed sadly as you looked at your reflection in the water. "Oh (Y/n)." Branch called. You gasped and quickly turned around to see Branch. "Oh. Hi dad." You said. "What's wrong?" Branch asked. "Oh nothing. Expect I'm obviously not that important to you." You said. Branch's eyes widened. "(Y/n), of course you're important to me. You're my daughter." He said. "Well you sure got a funny way of showing it." You said. "Is that so? Say (Y/n), why don't you come with me? Poppy needs some help with something." Branch said. You sighed. "Why not?" You asked. You followed Branch back to the bunker, and Branch opened the door, only for it to be pitch black. You stepped in after Branch. "Why is it so dark?" You asked. Suddenly the lights switched on and everyone jumped out. "Surprise!" Everyone shouted. You yelped and jumped up. "Happy birthday, (Y/n)!" Everyone said. You saw The Snack Pack, your parents, your friends from school, and even trolls from other tribes like Barb and Delta. You gasped as tears of joy fell from your eyes. "Happy birthday, (Y/n)." Branch said. "You guys do remember." You said. "Of course! You're our daughter. How could we forget your own birthday?" Branch asked. You cried and hugged him. "I'm so sorry, daddy!" You said. Branch chuckled. "It's all right, (Y/n)." He said. Poppy then walked over. "Happy birthday, (Y/n)." She said. You hugged her tightly. "Thank you, mommy." You said. "Now who's ready for some cake?" Queen Barb asked. "Yeah!" Everyone said. You laughed and celebrated the rest of the day with all of your friends and family.