You get bullied

When you first started school, at first you really enjoyed it. You liked your friends, learning about troll culture, and the activities you did. But later on, you began dreading going to school more and more, and the reason was simple, bullies. Yup. Every day you went to school, other trolls would pick on you. Well mostly you did get along with most of the trolls there, there was a certain group of trolls that loved to make you miserable. It even got to the point where you'd ask Poppy and Branch if you could stay home from school sometimes, but when they'd ask why, you'd come up with some kind of excuse on missing school, instead of telling them what was actually going on. Needless to say, Poppy and Branch began getting worried about you. Branch knocked on your door. "(Y/n), it's time for school." He said. You sighed and pulled the covers over your head. Branch sighed and opened the door. 

"(Y/n), come on, sweetie. Let's go." He said. "I don't want to." You said. "I know, but you have to go. It's good for you to learn about troll culture and socialize." Branch said. You just sighed and got out of bed. After getting dressed, you went down for breakfast. "Good morning, (Y/n)." Poppy smiled. "Good morning." You said. But she immediately noticed something was wrong when you didn't respond in your normal happy and chipper tone of voice. "(Y/n), what's wrong?" She asked. "I don't want to go to school." You said. "I know. But going to school is really important and good for you." Poppy said. After breakfast, Poppy and Branch took you to school. "Have a good day, (Y/n)." Poppy smiled. You tried your best to smile back, then Poppy and Branch left. You sighed and began walking to class. On the way there, the trolls that liked to torture you saw you. "Hey look! It's the little princess!" A rock troll said. Other trolls laughed. The group of bullies came up to you. "Go away, Lucas." You said. He looked offended. "What did you just say to me?" He asked. 

"I said, go away!" You said. The trolls looked surprised. Then the rock troll shoved you to the ground. You yelped. "Listen here, Princess. That's no way to talk to a rock troll. Got that?" He asked. Tears began to form in your eyes. "Aw, look. Is the wittle Princess crying? Is the small wittle princess gonna cry?" The rock troll mocked. The others laughed. "What's going on here?" One of your friends asked. "Oh nothing. Just teaching the little princess here that she needs to respect other tribes." The rock troll said. "I think you're the only one who needs to learn respect, Lucas." Clover said. "Excuse me? You wanna go, squirt?" Lucas asked. "What's going on?" A teacher asked. "Oh. Nothing Miss Emily. Just making some new friends." Lucas said. Clover rolled her eyes. "Well get to class. You're all late." She said. Lucas glared at you before he and his group left. "Come on, (Y/n)." Clover said. She walked with you to class. Surprisingly, the rest of the day was pretty good, and you hoped it would stay that way. But your hopes soon faded as the same trolls from earlier came back during recess. "Uh... hi guys." You said nervously as they surrounded you. "You're gonna pay for getting us late, Princess." Lucas said. "But I didn't though... you made yourselves late for not showing up to class..." you said. 

"What did ya say? You know, I think this troll needs to be taught a lesson." Lucas said. "Yeah." A county troll agreed. "Shall we?" You were about to run away, until Lucas grabbed you. You let out a terrified scream. The group of trolls then began to hurt you. You screamed and tried your best to escape, but the rock troll was too strong. When they were finally done, Lucas tossed you on the ground harshly. "Next time, think about it before you decide to talk back to me you little pest." Lucas said. After this, your color faded and you became gray. You began to cry as tears pricked your eyes. Suddenly Clover saw you crying with multiple cuts and scratches. "Oh my troll, (Y/n)!" She shouted. She ran over to you and hugged you tightly. You hugged her back. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Do I look okay?! Look at me, Clover! I'm covered in cuts and scratches!" You snapped. Her eyes widened. "Oh my troll, I- I'm so sorry, Clover, I just, I can't take this anymore." You cried. She hugged you again. "It's okay, (Y/n). I understand. Let's go. The day is almost over." She said. You walked home and immediately went to your room. You didn't even say hi to Poppy or Branch or tell them how your day was. You sat on your bed and began to cry. 

You stopped crying as you heard a knock on your door. Branch opened the door lightly. "(Y/n)?" He asked softly. "Go away." You said. Branch sighed and walked in. "It's just... you sounded kinda sad, so... I just, wanted to know if you were okay." He said. "I'm fine dad, okay?!" You snapped. His eyes widened. Then yours did as well as you immediately regretted snapping at him like that. Tears formed in your eyes. "(Y/n)?" Branch asked. "I'm sorry, daddy. I'm sorry. It's just... I had a bad day at school today." You said. "Oh, sweetie." Branch said. He then realized you were gray and your colors were missing. He sat down next to you on your bed. "Oh, (Y/n). Your colors. What happened?" Branch asked. "Well..." you said. "There are these other trolls at school and, they don't... really like me." You said. "Who are these trolls?" Branch asked. You sniffed. "Well, there's Lucas, he's a rock troll, then there's Samuel who's a Country troll, Luke who's a funk troll, and the last one is Aaron who's a tencho troll." You said. Branch then looked at your arm and saw some of the cuts they had made. "They... they tease me about being a princess, and, they say things like I'm a spoiled little brat and stuff..." You said. Anger boiled in Branch's body. "It's okay, sweetie. Mom and I will help you." He said. You looked at him. "You will?" He asked. Branch nodded. "(Y/n), if this is what's been going on why didn't you just tell us?" Branch asked. "I... I was scared." You said. "Scared?" Branch asked. You nodded slowly. "Well, next time something like this happens just tell us okay? Mom and I can help you." Branch said. You nodded, then hugged him. "I love you, daddy." You said. He hugged you back. "I love you too, (Y/n)." He said. You smiled into the hug as your colors came back.

Time Skip

"So, what happened?" Poppy asked. "Apparently (Y/n)'s been being bullied." Branch said. Poppy's eyes widened. "What? Bullied?" She asked. Branch nodded. "Not only that but they've been hurting her too." Branch said. Poppy was shocked to hear this. "What? Why?" She asked. "She said they teased her about being a princess." Branch said. "Saying things like she's a spoiled little brat. She also told me they teased her because she's a pop troll." Branch said. Poppy was shocked, and she could also tell how furious Branch was of this situation. "I... I just don't understand." Poppy said. "We need to do something. I don't know about you but I think we should tell the teacher." Branch said. "Not only that, but I also think we should alert the troll tribes that were involved." Branch said. Poppy just nodded. "Because this is unacceptable." Branch said. "Branch." Poppy put her hand on his arm, trying to calm him. "Don't worry, okay? Now that we know what's going on we can help fix this." She said. "Okay?" She asked. Branch nodded. Poppy and Branch had let the teacher know what was going on with you and the group of trolls, they also let the tribes that were involved in the group know as well. Needless to say, the leaders of each tribe were not very happy, and neither was the teacher.

Time Skip

It was the next day at school, and after the lesson, Miss Rose spoke up. "Lucas, may I have a word with you?" She asked. "Huh?" He asked. "Why?" "Just follow me." She said. You also followed. You and the group of trolls went to the principal's office. You also saw Queen Barb, Delta Dawn, Queen Essence, King Trollex, and your parents. "Lucas, is it true that you and your friends here have been picking on Princess  (Y/n)?" The principal asked. "Uh..." Lucas said. "Maybe?" He asked. "Lucas?" She asked. "Okay! Okay! Yes we have." He said. "Lucas, we do not pick on other students. Not only that, but Poppy and Branch have told me that you hurt her too. Is this true?" Lucas looked scared. "Um..." he said. "Well?" "Yes..." Lucas said. The principal sighed. "Lucas, we are not to hurt or make fun of other students in this school. I'm afraid you and your friends will be expelled." She said. Lucas looked terrified. "What?!" He asked. "I'm sorry Lucas, but that's what happens when you break the rules." The principal said. "But she started it!" Lucas said. "That's not what I heard." The principal said. "Well you heard wrong!" Lucas said. "Lucas!" Queen Barb said. "I'm so sorry for his behavior, ma'am." Barb said. "Lucas, we're leaving." She said. Lucas groaned and sent you a glare before leaving. "(Y/n), you can go now." The principal said. You smiled. "Thank you." You said. You then left. "I'm so sorry, your majesties, it won't happen again." The principal said to Poppy and Branch. "It's okay Miss Charlotte. We're just glad she's okay." Poppy said. And from that moment on, no other trolls bothered you, and if they ever did, know you knew all you had to do was ask for help.