You get lost

You, Poppy and Branch were taking a walk. "It's so beautiful." Poppy said. "Yeah." Branch said. You giggled as you skipped after Poppy and Branch. "Come on, (Y/n). Try and keep up." Branch said. "Coming!" You said. You ran after them. You looked around at all of the sights around you. You had to agree with Poppy, it was beautiful. While walking, you saw a beautiful butterfly fly past you. "Ooh!" You said as you watched the butterfly fly around. You began to give chase, chasing the small creature through the forest. Meanwhile, Poppy and Branch had no idea you had left, still looking at the secrecy. "Nature is so peaceful. I could stay here for hours." Poppy said. "I don't know about that. I'm sure you could, but (Y/n) probably wants to do other things besides look at nature all day. Right, (Y/n)?" Branch asked, only to get no response. "(Y/n)?" Branch asked again. Poppy and Branch looked around, but didn't see you anywhere. "(Y/n)?" Poppy called. Still no answer. "Oh no. Where is she, Poppy?" 

Branch began to panic. "Calm down, Branch. I'm sure she hasn't gone far. Let's look for her." Poppy said. Poppy and Branch began looking all over the forest for you. "(Y/n)?!" Branch asked. "(Y/n)?!" Poppy asked. Meanwhile you were looking for them everywhere but had no luck. "Mommy?! Daddy?!" You asked. "Where did you go?" You asked. You kept looking around the forest frantically. "Mom! Dad!" You shouted. "Where are you?!" You asked. "(Y/n)?!" Branch called. "Poppy, I'm really worried. What if something bad happened to her and we're not there to help her? What if she got hurt? What if-" "Branch." Poppy said. Poppy sat beside him. "Don't worry. I'm sure she's okay. We just have to have hope and keep looking. I'm sure we'll find her." Poppy said. Branch only nodded. You had looked everywhere but still couldn't find your parents. You started to feel scared. What if you never found them? What if you were going to be lost in this forest forever? Tears began to fall from your eyes as you continued looking. "Mommy... Daddy... where are you?" You asked. You then sat down and began to cry. "What's wrong?" A voice asked. You quickly looked around. Then you saw a group of trolls with colorful and wacky hair. Each troll had a different hair color. You had no idea who they were. 

"I... I was taking a walk with my mom and dad, but then I saw a butterfly so I went after it. But once I realized where I was, I noticed that my mommy and daddy were gone. And I can't... can't find them." You sniffed. The pink haired troll went up to you. "Hey, it's okay. I'm sure we can help you find them." She said. You looked at her. "Really?" You asked. The trolls smiled. "Of course!" The blue haired one said. "Come on. We can start looking." The green haired one said. You smiled and stood up. You began to walk with them. "What's your name?" The pink haired troll asked. "(Y/n)." You said. "That's a pretty name." The yellow haired one said. You smiled. "What's your music?" The purple haired one asked. "Pop." You said. The trolls smiled. "Ya know, our music is very similar to yours." The blue haired one said. "Really?" You asked. The pink haired one nodded. "Yes. We are K Pop trolls." She said. Your eyes widened. "No way! You're the K Pop gang?" You asked. "Oh. So you've heard of us?" The green haired one asked. 

You nodded. "Daddy told me all about you." You said. The K Pop trolls looked at each other for a moment. "And who's your daddy?" The pink haired troll asked. "King Branch." You said. Their eyes widened. Now it made sense. You were Poppy's and Branch's daughter. "He told me you helped save mommy." You said. The K Pop trolls smiled. "That we did. Now let's keep looking." The green haired one said. "(Y/n)?!" Poppy shouted. "You looking for someone?" The pink haired troll asked. Branch smiled. "Oh. Hey guys." He said. "Yeah. It's our daughter. We kinda went ahead and lost her." Poppy said. "Well then, we have some good news." The purple haired one said. They moved over, and you smiled. "Mommy!" You said. Poppy and Branch gasped. "(Y/n)!" Poppy said. You hugged them, and they hugged you back. "Thank you. I don't know how we could ever repay you." Branch said. "Aw, it's alright. We're just doing our job." The blue haired troll said. "Nice to see you again, Branch." The pink haired troll said. Branch smiled. "Yeah. You too." He said. "Well, I think we've had enough walking for today. Let's go home." Branch said.