Chapter 47

Crystal P.O.V

"Get up crystal" a deep voice said after Tyquan's dead body fell on the floor past me.I'm not dead I wasn't shot I thought to myself.I looked up and it was king standing over me. "King" I said in a tone of disbelief he stood there and said nothing but sorry. "Are you serious all you have to say is sorry king do you not see what you put everyone thru and you were faking your death this whole time do you not know how fuckin hurt everyone was" I said getting up and yelling but then he grabbed my face checking to see if I was okay completely ignoring everything I said. "King" I said looking at him.

           "Shhh crystal just be happy everyone's alive and safe" he said looking down at me. I honestly had no words it all felt like a dream like it wasn't real. "I ain't never miss seeing a face this much in my life" king said still looking down at me "whatever king" I said brushing past him and checking to see if the kids were okay.

            "Alyssa?Adrian?" I yelled walking up the stairs but I got no answer.I ran into the different rooms and I kept getting no answer but finally I found them in my room hiding. "MOMM- what happened to your face" Alyssa said jumping up.They looked scared and very shaken nothing I'm fine but are y'all okay I asked checking around them seeing to see if they were harmed "No we're not hurt daddies ghost came and saved us" Adrian said "yah he came and got the bad guys mommy" Alyssa said joining in. "A ghost?" I questioned while picking Nyla up off the bed

   "Ain't no ghost I'm alive" king said walking in the room "dadddyy" they both said running up to him. "Mommy you lied you said daddy was dead" Alyssa said "girl what I did not lie he lied" I replied back

      "Daddy had to leave for a while but I'm back" king said grabbing Nyla from me. "Mhm and while your back who's Jen I said putting my hand on my hip shifting all my weight to one side. The look on his face just said it all he couldn't say a damn thing. "How about y'all go play" king said walking the kids out the room. "Crystal where you at" I heard a man yell from downstairs. "JJ?" I said looking downstairs to see if it was him. "Nigga you late" king said walking up behind me.

King P.O.V

           "Ayo wtf I gotta stop smoking" JJ said taking a step back and while holding his head. "Nah nigga I'm alive and well" I replied back walking down the stairs. "Nigga where tf you been" he said taking me into a hug "A nigga had to lay low" I replied hugging him back."Ain't no way" chad said joining in the hug.

          Y'all niggas missed me huh I said smirking "just a little" chad said getting out the hug and dusting himself off. "Man you was cryin like bitch at the funeral stop cappin" I said chuckling. "Manee fuck you" he replied laughing along "I see you took that nigga T out" JJ said looking at his lifeless body on the floor. "Yah finally nigga was fuckin shit up for me" I replied.

             "Aye look tho I gotta talk to my lady so imma holla at y'all niggas later just call the clean up crew for me" I said dapping them up "ight" they both replied leaving the house and closing the door behind them.

              "You ain't miss a nigga" I said walking into the room crystal was in "no king I dont and who is Jen" she said looking up at me. "Jen is nobody" I replied "so you just buying anybody a house and car and paying they bills taken real good care of them having a whole families with people" she said crossing her arms "alright bruh I met her before I was fuckin with you tho yah we fucked from time to time and I prolly put a baby in her but it's nun crystal i promise" I replied back  "so why you ain't never take care of me like that" she said looking me in my eyes. "I don't know crystal" I replied back a nigga really ain't have a genuine reason I really do love crystal she the mother of kids and ion really ever intentionally mean to hurt her.