Chapter 23

King POV

       I woke up and crystal was telling me she finna checkout the new house We got and she'll be back to pick me up when I finished signing the release papers I told her "Ight" and give her a kiss before she left.I got up took a shower and got dressed and called the nurse up for my release papers.She finally came in the room looking thotty like always but it's not problem. But when she was giving me the release papers she purposely dropped one of them so can She bend down to pick up the paper in front of me. Aye yo shawty I don't think yo mans finna like what you doing rn. boy bye these niggas can't handle this" she said pointing at her self but I can't lie she had a nice ass body and kinda fine. "shid" I said you "can't handle this either" she said "oh I can't" I questioned her she said yah while smirking. "I sure could shawty" I said before walking into the bathroom to change but then she came in the bathroom and started rubbing my dick telling me to prove it.

        Ight hol up I walked out the bathroom and checked if crystal was coming in the room and she was no where in sight so I went back in the bathroom and thing led to another and we got to getting busy.She moaned loudly as my strokes got deeper all in her guts.I was finna cum so I took off the condom threw it in the trash and told her to give me some head.she was just sucking me up and I was calling crystal to see if she was gonna pick me up but she never answered.So I texted her and put the phone down.She sucked me until I nutted on her face.And I gave her my number and left.Chad and JJ ended up picking me up since crystal didn't.

Crystal P.O.V
I gave king a kiss and left the hospital to go check out our new house then pick up the twins.I saw the house and it was beautiful.I talked to the lady all about it.All the furniture was here but there was no security around yet but I'm guessing they coming around tonight.A hour passed and I forgot to pick up king so I finished up and got the keys from the lady and left.I got to the hospital and went to kings room but then I heard a noise from the bathroom in his room.So I put my ear close to the door and l heard moaning and I heard king groaning and talking to her.I didn't know how to feel I just covered my mouth and cried then ran out the hospital. I can't believe this bitch would cheat on me after all we been through and I can't believe that I thought he was ready for a committed relationship.

       I went to treasures house cause I didn't want to go home and I didn't want no one to know where I was and treasure is the only one that understands my struggle cause it's like we came from the same struggle.I got to her house and just when I was gonna knock on the door I heard treasure screaming and crying.I ran back to the car and got my gun out the glove compartment and got the spare hidden key treasure always had outside. I opened the door.When I went inside I walked to the living room and saw treasures boyfriend beating her so I closed my eyes and shot the gun five times. Then I opened it and treasure started hugging me saying thank you over and over again.I was shocked that I just killed somebody.Me and treasure quickly went upstairs and took our kids and left.

      "Crystal" treasure said "yes" I replied "can I live with you for a while until I get my life back on track" I'm not going home treasure I replied " what you mean your not going home" she said looking at me worried. "Girl calm down I'm not bout to kill us all" I said laughing she started holding her chest in relief "thank you I thought you was bout to crash the car or something" So where we going then she asked 
"Well I found king cheating on me with that nurse in the hospital so I was thinking I could probably just disappear both of us could"
"Girl with what money" I took King credit card out my purse.Treasure side eyed me and smirked and said "ok let's go".

       I told her to rest her phone and my phone and put it in this plastic bag so she did but the I took out a small knife and cut my hand and put a lil blood all over the phone. "GIRLLLL WHAT ARE YOU DOING" treasure asked "girl what you think I'm making it look like a murder.I drove next to a  and threw the bag in it and drove away. "Ok what's next" treasure asked me So we finna go to my new house and trash it to make it seem like a murder or kidnap something like that but first we need some costumes.

     Me and treasure was at this old dollar tree we used to steal at when we were younger cause they never had any working cameras cause someone's always breaking them.We bought us some sweat pants and went straight to the bank.I got $9,000 out the bank cause I didn't want anything noticeable. Then I went to the atm and took out $500 and left.I got to the house but I parked far way from the house and me and treasure got in there and started making the scene look like a robbery and treasure was going crazy just breaking things.Welp here goes nothing I said before cutting my hand again and smearing blood everywhere so It looked like I was kidnaped.We where done so me and treasure went to the camera room and took all the footage and turned the cameras off and left. "Bitch I can't believe we actually did this" treasure said kinda shook but excited at the same time. "New York here we come" I said cheering with treasure