Chapter 14

Sorry for the mistakes I didn't proof read with my lazy ass 😂

Crystal P.O.V
I felt like crying but I didn't cause I had to stay strong.I went in to JJ's room and saw him sitting the thinking and I just hugged him and told him it's ok.He hugged back and said let me stop crying cause I look like a bitch rn while chuckling we talked for a while and then I let him get some sleep.I went to the room me and king share.He was just on his phone then he looked up and said I'm sorry crystal.I said its ok don't worry about it.
King:if you don't mind me asking but when was all this?
Crystal:when I was 15
King:what was you doing messing with a 17 year old at 15?
Crystal: idk
-king nods his head-
King:crystal I'm sorry for cheating and I love you
Crystal:I don't wanna hear that rn king
King:Wym you don't wanna hear about this rn
Crystal:I don't wanna hear your lies
King:I'm not lying
Crystal:mhm
King:you acting like a bitch rn
-crystal slaps king-
Crystal:I'm not no bitch and sure not acting like one
-king pushes crystal-
King:move man
-crystal hits head on the wall and starts crying-
King:crystal I'm sorry

Basically what happened ^ but they fucked and he didn't leave after.He also didn't slap her he pushed her into the wall.I woke up to kings arms around and his loud snores tonight was the night that I go home and see my babies.I got up and took a shower and did my routine while putting on a comfortable outfit. I went downstairs and cooked everybody some breakfast since it was our last day being together.By the time I was done everybody was downstairs already. We all ate our breakfast drama free together.Since it was our last day ms.lin had some stuff planned out for us to do.
The game was to write your name on a piece of paper and put it in a bowl then you choose a random name out the bowl and that would be your partner and then you gouts are handcuffed together and you have to answer 21question that you both have to answer to get to know each other and just do different tasks.We all put our names in the Bowl and picked out names.Chad went first and got ny, Kasidi went second and got King.kasidi was happy but king wasn't,JJ went third and got me which I wasn't happy about,Ms.lin got ny's boyfriend. Everyone got handcuffed and went their separate ways. Me and JJ did our 21 questions first to get it out the way.It got pretty emotional but we made it through it.Me and JJ started doing are tasks.And the first one was cooking our favorite food together. Me and JJ's favorite food was brownies.We always made them when we were together.
Me and JJ went to the store and got the brownie mix we got home after all the shopping we did. When we got home we saw ny and Chad building a house with straws,king and kasidi dancing and she was trying to dance on him but he pushed her on the floor making me and JJ laugh. Me and JJ got to making the brownies which was very fun. We were smearing it on each other's faces and we finally stopped playing and baked it. I sat on the counter and waited for it to be finish me and JJ just played around while we waited.Then I saw king mugging us so we stopped and I noticed the brownies were done. Or second and last task was to pack up your bags and get ready for plane trip back. We were helping each other and he kept playing with my lingerie and then he stopped. Out of nowhere we got really close to each other and we were about to kiss but for some reason we didn't cause me cheating on king was a one time thing. We we're done and we went downstairs and everyone was almost done with there tasks then ms.lin gave us our prizes for finishing first which what was 1k each. Whatever time we were done with the competition it It was about to turn six and are plane leaves at seven sharp.So we all hurried and ate and then we got ready and went to the airport.

(On the plane)
we were all sitting on the plane and it was the same seating as last time king will sleep like last time and JJ was chill this.JJ whispered in my ear "I put my phone number in your phone it's not to do anything it's like just as friends nothing else if you need me.I'm always here for you like I was here for you in the beginning I will always love you Crystal" I'll always love you too JJ I said lowly. We all got off the plane and went our separate ways but of course we got each other's numbers before leaving.

Sorry it was so short I just needed to update asap