Chapter 32

"King Izzy,Ms.adams will have visitation rights 2 times a month." Hearing this made my heart break they can't do this to me these are my kids my worlds they can't. "Please don't do this to me I love my kids I'll do anything for them pleaseeee I said breaking down crying !",You can't do this to me your honor I live in New York I cant keep going from Florida to New York every month I cried, "Even if I did live close by, that still wouldn't be enough time. I have to be with my kids they need me." I said begging and wiping my tears."Ms.adams, The decision is final but you can try filing for custody in 12 months That should give you,enough time to find a decent job that could possibly take care of you and your kids. During this time, you are to get a job and maintain it. If this proves to be a possibility for you, I will consider a joint custody arrangement when we reconvene. Court adjourned." I got up and tried talking to Adrian and Alyssa one more time but king took them from me and walked away with them. "come on girl get up let's go home" treasure said helping me up off the floor.They took away my babies I sobbed. "I know I know it's okay girl we finna get them back" treasure replied.

-Month later-
I finished packing the rest of my bags.These last few days have been rough for me it's like everything is not going right at all.Me and treasure are going back to Florida to have a fresh start again and so we could be closer to our family.Treasure is the process of moving back in her baby daddy and tyquan has been offering to let me live with him until I get back on track but I just can't express how I feel rn I don't wanna be bothered.

"Auntie CC time to go" love said rolling her little suit case in my room.Shes the only one who kept me happy these past few days since my kids have been gone.Okay I'm coming aunties baby. "Where's my friends" she asked looking under the bed referring to Alyssa and Adrian.They went on a little vacation but where gonna see them soon I replied taking my stuff and getting out the room with her. "Yayyyy" she said jumping up and down.It broke my heart that she didn't know what was going on.

Me and treasure got the last of our things and left with love and made our way to the airport.

We had just landed in fl and treasure was moving in back in with her baby daddy I really didn't want no part in that so I just bought a new furnished house.It felt like a new fresh start for me and I was gonna see my kids for the first time in a while I missed them dearly and I cried almost every night about them.I was putting all luggage and boxes in my house then I noticed a man helping me. "Tyquan?" I said with a confused face. "Wassup" he said carrying the boxes in the house. "Why are you here and why are you helping me" because I live in the neighborhood and I saw you so I came and helped you out and shi he replied. "Oh you don't have to do that" I replied nah nah it's ight I got nothing else to do anyway with amara being at my mom house. "Oh okay" I replied while picking up the last of the boxes.

Well thanks for helping me out I said giving tyquan a small smile. "Np ma imma text you ight" tyquan said.Okay bye I said closing the door after watching him cross the street to get back to his house.I swear he's so fine.

King P.O.V
"You should've never let that girl see Alyssa and Adrian no more.she doesn't deserve to after all she put you through" sharee said to me while rolling her eyes. I'm not finna be taking no kids away from they mom I replied while spraying Cologne all of me. "mmh yah anyway I left some breakfast for y'all,The kids already eating" sharee said  "ight" I replied leaving the room and going downstairs.When I got in the kitchen I saw Adrian and Alyssa throwing the food away. "What y'all doin" I asked them nothing daddy we just finish our fo- but before Alyssa could finish her sentence Adrian said "na this bitch can't cook I miss mom I wanna go back to her". Aye aye Stop allat cussing Y'all finna see y'all mom today and I'll bring you to get some food king replied.

Omniscient

Crystal sat and waited for king to bring the kids so she could see them and for the first time in forever she felt happy and excited.

"MOMMYY!" Crystal heard before turning her head to see Adrian and Alyssa.She grabbed them both into a big hug before kissing them on the cheek. "We missed you mommy" Alyssa said I missed y'all too crystal said giving them a big smile."Guess who i brought" crystal said

Y'all I am so sorry for updating this so late and I'm sorry it's so short I just had to update for y'all