Chapter 8

8 months later
Crystal P.O.V
It's 8 months later and Me and chad has been together for a while. now I told him about the being pregnant situation and hes been through everything with me. It's sad to say he cheated on me a couple times and it took while for me to forgive him for it but now I do.Today I'm meeting his mom and his brother,I'm so glad we maintained a happy relationship. I no longer live with treasure but we talk everyday.

Chad P.O.V
         Today my girlfriend crystal is gonna be meeting my mom and my brother king.Crystal moved in with me week ago and I was surprised she agreed after the cheating situation happened. She's 8 months pregnant going on to 9 in a few days, even tho the baby is not mine I'm gonna raise it like it's mine since some pussy ass nigga didn't wanna own up to what he did.

     I got a text from King saying he almost here, I went to wake up crystal to get ready and she went in the bathroom and started the shower. I heard a knock at the door and it was my mom and brother I dapped up king and hugged my mom.She instantly asked me weres my girlfriend with a big smile, I told my mom she's up Stairs.I told them about crystals pregnant situation so they don't make her uncomfortable or make her feel emotional cause her hormones are everywhere.My mom asked me to bring her to the store so she can cook or us after she met crystal and I agreed

King P.O.V

       Today I'm gonna be meeting chads girlfriend she sounds like a real girl if she can hold him down for that 8 months my mom was already ready so I put on a outfit and we left. Me and mom got to his house he opened the door he dapped me up and hugged my mom he told us about her.Thats when I see a pregnant girl come down the stairs holding her back when chad told me some nigga got her pregnant and didn't take care of the kid I knew that nigga was probably me.When she got in the kitchen we made Eye contact and she got real nervous, But I ain't show any emotions.

Why you so nervous my mom asked "I'm not nervous I'm just happy to meet y'all" crystal replied. When she hugged me I can feel her get tense I chuckled and shook my head. Chad and my mom left and went to the store leaving me and crystal alone in the house but she was upstairs.

Crystal P.O.V
I finally finished my routine putting on some comfortable but appropriate clothes and made my way downstairs and a bitch was in for a surprise. I shouldve asked for pictures or some shit. his mom could tell I was nervous but I lied and said I was happy to meet them.I hugged his mom then I had to hug king which was very awkward. We all talked for a bit and I took my pickles and went up stairs I sat on my phone. The I took off my clothes and left my bra and underwear cause everyone left and I always walk around my house Like that. I snapped a picture for 8 months since I was about to be 9

I went downstairs to get some water and I saw king going up the stairs. Oh lord I thought to myself "why you don't got no shirt or pants you bout to go stripping," he said trynna bother me I looked at him and did a fake laugh and slapped him in the face "I thought everyone was gone and this is how I walk around my house" I said walking to the kitchen

     I got my water and came up stairs to the room and to find king peeing in our room with the door wide open "why you using the bathroom in this room and why didn't you close the door" I said covering my eyes  " man stop acting like you ain't never seen my dick before" he said putting it back in his pants while staring at me.

         He noticed I was looking and he smirked and washed his hands. "How many people have you slept with since you lost your virginity to me?" He asked looking at my stomach "uht uht Don't start with me khaos" I said sitting on the bed "I'm sorry crystal" he said while touching my belly " it's okay khaos" I replied back "why you just called me by my street name" he asked in a look of confusion

Cause you told me not to call you by your real name remember I replied back. For a sec he stood there in confusion but then remembered everything that happened. Just call me by my real name he said while hugging me and kissing my neck.

Are you crazy what the hell is you doin I said pushing him off calm down he replied while removing my bra and panties, Then he started taking off his clothes and laid me down putting my legs around his waist and then he put his manhood in me it felt like losing my virginity all over again. I could hear him groaning but my moans were loud he softly chocked me and said stop being loud so I tried but I couldn't he put his finger on his lips telling me shhh while going faster.Then he laid down and put me on top of him making me go up and down a few mins later he pulled me off and came.

              We laid there for a few seconds I felt kinda weird we made out and stop he was putting his clothes on while talking to me and I got up to put my clothes on and then I felt water pour down my legs and sharp pains. He turned and looked at me confused "what's wrong" he said while putting on his shirt "I think my water just broke" I said feeling the water on my legs.All he did was stood there lookin all frozen "nigga help me" I said snapping him out of it.

        Alright he said picking me me up bridal style "my clothes dummy" I said hitting him on his shoulder "o yea" he said putting me down on the bed he than put this long shirt that look like a dress on me and some sandals

what about my underwear I asked "fuck that right now my baby bout to be born" he said picking me up again. "grab my hospital bag" I said on my way out. He grabbed the bag and then he carried me to the car putting me in the back of the car. "You good" he asked looking back at me "does it look like I'm fucking" I said crying "what's wrong" he asked driving the car "your pull out game is what's wrong you fucking got me pregnant and this shit hurts" I replied he chuckled and kept driving when we got to the hospital he carried me inside and a nurse gave him a wheel chair to put me in.

he followed the nurse to the room I'm in and gave me some hospital clothes he helped me put it on and laid me on the bed i was in so much pain and I can feel the baby coming out, he yelled for a doctor and whole crew came and he held on to my hand while I was giving birth and then A boy came out i was so relieved it was over they passed the baby to king and the baby looked just like him they took king and the baby dna to go take a test and then I felt more pains. "Okay push for the second baby" the doctor said. "WHAT SECOND BABY " I yelled that's king stood there looking shook and then a few mins later after a whole bunch of pushing a girl came out I was relieved then the doctor said her come a third one my eyes opened wide and King almost passed out but that's when the doctor said he was playing they took the dna for the girl too.

           We named the babies Adrian and Alyssa,the nurse came back 30min later and gave us the paper it was 100% that King was the father of the babies, he than kissed me and said he's sorry for everything while kissing me more he stopped and started playing with Adrian that's when chad and his mom walked in

Find out what happens next chapter