|19|

The unfortunate case of Himiko Yumeno☆

Shuichi's POV

The Monokuma file was handed to me and so I started reading it out loud. Kokichi clung onto my arm, looking over my shoulder.

Cause Of Death
____________________________________________
The victims head was found under a blanket on the tallest shelf in the warehouse.

• The victim suffered from blunt force to the head and a finishing stab wound in what was their back.

• visible wounds : bruised face, black eye, broken nose, bleeding from the head, missing patches of hair.
____________________________________________

"Ah so a visible struggle? Makes sense because Tenko was technically the one getting attacked." Kokichi said.

"Yeah, it also say that she suffered from blunt force to the head and then she was finnished off with a stab wound to the back. So she wasn't alive while getting decapitated.." ‣

"To help determine the time of the murder we should probably find the weapon that was used to stab her. It could have been a katana from Korekiyo's lab if he wasn't in there at the time.."

"Yeah that's a good idea, we could look around the school in a bit."

"Why do you think the culprit took the time to hide the head all the way up there?"

"Well we might be able to determine that once we find the uh...rest of her body.."

 Kokichi and I decided it would be best to examine what there was left of Himiko. The sight was pretty disturbing, kokichi looked like he almost couldn't handle it. All of her wounds seemed fresh, even the one on the back of her head that the blood on the shelf seemed to come from.

"Kokichi, do you remember if the blood was dry or not? The time of the crime wasn't specified so that could help."

"Oh it was still fresh, the crime could have taken place hours ago." ‣

"I think we have investigated her head as much as we can, maybe we should try and track down the rest of her body?"

Kokichi, Korekiyo, and I investigated the shelfs to see if any of her limbs where hidden there. We found nothing so we continued looking else where. We walked to the very back of the warehouse. There was a back door and a furnace.

Acording to Miu the furnace can only be accessed and opened with a key unless someone picked it open. The Furnace was warm as if someone had used it recently.

"I have no use for a useless ass furnace! All my inventions are hand bent, no heat involved!"

"But then why would the furnace be warm? Could you open it up for me Miu, maybe it was used for the murder?"

"Tch, fine I'll fuckin do it! You owe me tons Shuichi!"

Miu pulled out a key and unlocked the furnaces door. Smoke had flooded out which left Miu bewildered. Once it had cleared out we checked inside. Inside were the burnt remains of himiko. It seems the culprit tried to despose of her this way. ‣

"Hey Shuichi! What did you find?" Kokichi asked.

"Uhm, We found the remains of Himiko in the furnace. Looks like someone tried to despose of her this way.."

"Oh. Well, I didn't know if this would be useful to you but the back door has indentations in it." ‣

"Thanks Kokichi, Her hat seemed to be missing so if we could find it we could probably find out where the crime could have happened."