|4|

☆Small appetite☆

Kokichi's POV

"I don't want to eat.
Please don't make me."

Shuichi gestured towards the dorm door, hesitantly i started walking with him as he held the cuff of my sleeve. We walked through the hallway towards the dining hall. It was strange because I couldn't remember the last time I didn't feel tried and dizzy.

"Hey Oma-kun, why was the mirror in your bathroom shattered?" Shuichi began as we continued to walk.

"Oh! Last night a big creepy monster attacked me! Juuuuust kidding! I actually slipped on a wet rag and fell on the ground and I threw the monopad I was holding."

He stopped in his tracks and looked up at me seeming content with my answer.

⚠️

"What about the prescription bottles in your drawer?" He questioned cocking an eyebrow and crossing his arms.

 I started walking again just so monokuma didn't think we were slacking. Shuichi started running to catch up and to get my answer.

I replied back by saying "What prescription bottles? I dont know what your talking about!" Though I knew very well what he meant.

He looked at me with a unsurprised and unsatisfied expression. as we grew closer to the dining hall he started to mumble under his breath. Shuichi opened his mouth to ask another question but he got cut off by yelling and arguing from the dinning hall. He grabbed my hand and we started running to see what's going on. I couldn't help but blush at the slight grasp.

Shuichi and I made it to the door and we push it open only to be greeted by chaos.

Tsumugi was screaming at...Kiibo, Himiko seemed to be yelling at Gonta about how much of a degenerate he is, Kaito was sitting in a corner scared to death with Angie trying to comfort him, Korekiyo was...apologizing to Tenko for bumping into her, and Maki was talking to Miu about Atua?

Tsumugi noticed us and yelled "Hey! It's Cockichi and Pooichi!"

Shuichi's POV

Everyone turned to stare at us. I felt a tight squeeze on my hand and I realize I was holding hands with Kokichi. I pulled my hand from his out of embarrassment.

"That sucks! My sidekick had to switch bodies with the little gremlin!" I heard Kiibo say as he scratches his head.

"Ha! They came in together, I bet they fu-"

"Shut up Miu, no one needs your smart ass remarks." Kokichi cut Tsumi- no Miu off.

"Here, how about we all sit down and try to figure out who is who?" Angie suggested in a annoyed manner.

We all nodded our heads in agreement as we sat down and had breakfast. Kokichi and I sat next to each other as I had a plate of french toast and eggs and he had a small bowl of oatmeal. Everyone discussed who is in who's body and eventually we figure it out after a lot if yelling and complaining.

Miu switched with Tsumugi, Maki and Angie, Tenko and Himiko, Kiibo and Kaito, Gonta and Korekiyo, and lastly Kokichi and I.

After we figured everything out we ate in piece, except for a few of us. Everytime I looked at kokichi he seemed to be chewing on a very small bite or picking at his food with a disgusted face. I would also be chewing on a bite of my food and in the corner of my eye I could see kokichi glaring at me with every bite I took.

"Oma-kun are you ok? Your not eating your food."

"Hm? Yea I'm ok Saihara-Chan! Like I said before, I just have a small appetite!"

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•

•Total word count : 616•