|2|

☆Switch☆        

Shuichi's POV

I woke up in a cold sweat, confused.
I sat up and the first thing I noticed was the suttle yet noticable pain coming from my stomach but I just ignored it. I soon remembered what happened.

"Where and who am I?"

I got out of the bed and walked around for a minute trying to find a light switch. I soon found one by the door and flipped it on. I walked to the bathroom only to find the one mirror shattered. I leaned down and found a decent sized peice and I glared into it. The reflection that stared back had long purple hair and bright, beautiful purple eyes. He also had a very pale complexion almost as white as the uniform he...no, I wear.

"So I'm kokichi...huh..."

I noticed how tired I looked.

"When was the last time he slept?"

I decided to explore his dorm to try and pass the time and to maybe....understand him better. I walked out of the bathroom making a mental note to ask Kokichi what happened to the mirror. One of the first thing I did was go over to the desk right next to his bed, tripping on a few boxes on the way.

"Damn his dorm is a mess, I'll probably clean it later on."

I opened the drawer to the desk to find some papers. I pulled them out and looked at them.

"What are all these...plans? Drawings? He's so confusing but what's new?"

I went to look around more. I soon found Kokichi's monopad...

"Ill look at his motive video I guess. Maybe it'll give me a hint too who he really is..."

...

"Dice, huh... Jeez...so I was right...he did lie about all his members...What's that?"

I walked over to a whiteboard with all our classmates on it...they all seem to be untrustworthy....until I saw my picture.

"T-trustworthy...

I took another moment to look over the whiteboard before carrying on. I soon walk over to a dresser and I open one of the top drawers.

⚠️

"Hah...playing cards. How like him....p-prescription bottles!? Why would he need those!?"

"How weird..."

"God I feel really light headed and weak...when was the last time he ate? This is to much I might pass out.....hm?"

"Pictures?? Oh...it seems like he was really good friend with Dice...no mention of his family though..."

Suddenly it hit me. A wave of pain, causing me to lose my balance and collapse on the floor. I sat there grasping at my...or rather Oma's stomach. I was in pain, but why?

Kokichi's POV

I woke up, but not in pain? I soon remembered the motive and I jumped out of bed. I ran to the bathroom feeling taller than I remember. I stared into the mirror. Panic...I started to panic. The face staring back at me isn't mine...

"I-im Saihara-Chan."

I sat there for a moment trying to calm my nerves, grasping onto the counter. I looked back up at the mirror. Saihara-Chan's beautiful golden eyes stare back at me. I walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed. A million thoughts flooded through my head as I figured out what to do. I unlock the door and peeked out into the hallway.

From what I could tell it was still dark out so I walked back into the dorm and lock the door. It was clean and tidy in his dorm unlike mine. I sat in silence for what felt like forever. It felt so uncomfortable yet so familiar.

 I decided I should probably go check on Shumai, but then I remembered that going out before the morning announcement could cause a murder or something even worse. Even if it was a "rule" made by the students it would have been smarter to follow it so I decided I'll go in the morning. I pulled back the blankets on the bed and tried to sleep, but I couldn't. Something felt wrong and I just couldn't put my finger on it...

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

•Total word count : 695•