╎2╎

When I was 11, I saw my older brothers Liam and Ethan fighting each other using magic and swords. It was a very amazing view to watch. As I was watching, an idea comes to mind. I wanted to become an adventurer before becoming a teacher.

I told my family that I want to become an adventurer and they were all against it.

I unconsciously pout, tilting my head, and think about what should I do to make them agreed.

While I was thinking my family and the servants almost died from blood loss or a heart attack.

My older siblings and my mother tried to convince me not to become an adventurer. My mother told me I should stay at home where it'll be safe. My sister told me that my skin will get rough and ugly. While my brothers tell me I will get injured or something bad will happen to me.

My father also tried to convince me but not so convincing as it tends more into the other side.

But I was firm in my decision and tell all the good advantages of being an adventurer.

My family was stubborn at me not being an adventurer.

And I reasoned out and said I'll only be an adventurer for about 2 years the maximum

My family sighs and gives in to my request. Content with them agreeing on my request. I gave them my signature smile, 'The Angel Smile'. And continue on eating.

Everyone inside the room either gotten a heart attack, unconscious, fall on their knees, died from blood loss, or had been directly sent to heaven.

===