╎18╎

"Eira!"

A familiar loud voice yelled as soon as I arrived at the main door. A long wavy black hair appeared in front of me, pulling me into their arms.

"You're back!" Iris shouted while crushing me.

'C-can't breathe.'

"Iris, you're crushing him," Said Ethan pulling Iris away.

Iris pouted and crossed her arms while being pulled away by Ethan. He looked at her helplessly. Liam and my parents walk towards us. My mother hugged me, "Welcome home, we missed you."

I laughed, "You made it sounds like I haven't been home for years."

My mother looked at me and smiled, "I just missed my youngest, you didn't visit us last month."

I laughed and a hand suddenly pinched my cheeks. My father who was gently pinching my cheeks spoke, "Don't laugh, your mother and I missed you."

I smiled at my father but suddenly Iris interjects, "You both never said you both missed me even though I went to the dark forest for four months."

"Why do we need to worry about you?" My mother and father said at the same time.

My sister let out an exaggerated gasp, "I'm your only daughter."

My mother ignore my sister, "So?"

Iris looked at my mother shocked while my father and mother led me inside the manor. Ethan and Liam kept quiet and sigh.

They both look each other eyes and nodded.

--

Night fell and I had dinner with my family. After eating, I went to my room and meet with Luna and Lily who were waiting to serve me. I took a bath and change my clothes, they soon left me inside the room.

I sat on my bed while using wind magic to dry my hair looking through the window.

The quiet night sky was filled with countless stars shining brightly with the silver moon. The moonlight peeks through the window curtain into the dim room.

I looked through the window, enjoying the peaceful scene.

A low hissing sounded and spoke, "Hisss... Master."

I look behind and saw a white snake with beautiful silver eyes laying on top of the quilt. I stretched my hand out to pat its head, "What are you doing here, Adder?"

The little snake moves and circles my hand while giving out a hissing sound. I move to let myself in more a comfortable position.

I raised an eyebrow at the quiet snake. Adder didn't say anything but I sort of know what's is going on.

I chuckled, "Wanna sleep here?"

The little snake bobbed its little head.

I smiled and move while Adder stays in my arms. I lay down and put Adder next to me. Adder curls up next to me. Looking at the quiet Adder, I smiled.

'Don't try too hard now, Adder...'

..Or she will kick you out, again.

I closed my eyes and let myself into the dream world.

===

|A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I ran out of ideas.|