╎3╎

I train my body to get used to fighting all kinds of weapons. My body started to form muscles but not big and buff like the knights usual has, it was more like lean muscles like a swimmer body.

Though my body is still quite small compare to my older brothers when they're my age.

My older sister complains about how my body will get all bulky so to appease my sister, my mother learn alchemy to soften my skin.

Everyone at the age of 16 until 19 goes to an academy to study, at their 20 the school will not continue teaching them rather, they will give them real-life experience.

I go to one of the prestigious academies in the empire.

The day I reach 15 years old, I went to the academy and graduated early. I was only 18 years old. Of course, I go there wearing a mask or a veil that covered my whole face.

In this world is customed to not show one's face before debuting. Though, you can decide to show your face or not.

Many wanted me to debut to see if it's true that I look like the rumors, an angel.

Too bad I had become an adventurer to gain experience under a fake name.

With my fast adaptability, magic skills, and fighting skills, I quickly rose through the ranks in a year and a half. In my journey, I also made new friends and met other races such as elf, fairies, spirit, dryads, etc.

My friend Clyde Wreborg came from the Wreawyth kingdom, one of the biggest kingdoms in the west. Became a principal in one of the prestigious academies, 'Astral Lammia Academy'. Where the otome-game revolves around it.

I told him I wanna became a teacher and he replies that he can help me employ me as a teacher. He also said to me I can immediately sign in, I shake my head and said I'll have to convince my family.

He asks me why and I told him my actual name. The moment he knew who I was, he immediately grovels on the ground and apologizes to me.

I giggle at his action and he also started to laugh at his action.

He is a great friend to have.

===