╎9╎

(A/N: I'm feeling kinda happy right now, so here a new chapter. And HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈)

-------------------------

The school bells ring, I put down the chalks I was holding and turn towards the students, "Class over, please don't forget to review the material that we already learn."

The students stand up and walk outside to eat their lunch. I stretch my back, 'Looks like the third years grow an attitude towards me, be prepared when you guys reach fourth year.'

I take my book and walk towards the teacher's office. Arriving there, I saw many teachers eating their lunch or gossip-, I mean talking about things that happened. I head to my desk and take out the lunch box that I prepared. I stand up to head toward where I used to eat my lunch but a voice stopped me, "Going somewhere?"

I turn around and saw Mr. Cayden Zuidinyth, the villain of the otome game.

He is the youngest teacher beside me here. I forgot why he became the villain, if I could remember it was because of an accident years ago...

I felt a hand on my head, "Don't get lost in thought again."

"Sorry. I was going to eat lunch," I replied while showing him my wrapped lunchbox. 'Again?'

He nodded before taking his hand back, "Okay."

He walks to his desk, takes out his lunch, and eats his lunch. I stare at him and sigh, 'He always does this every day.'

I walk out and head to the school rooftops. After arriving there, I open my lunchbox and sit on the floor. The rooftop was empty because no one uses it, there aren't any seats to sit down so you have to sit on the floor. Noble doesn't want to sit on the floor because it's 'dirty'.

But why choose to sit on the grass with a handkerchief rather than sit on the floor where is clean?

I don't know.

I took off my mask, deactivate my magic, and eat my lunch peacefully.

The sound of birds chirping, the tree leaves move as the wind carried, the sound of crickets could be heard. The sun's warmth fell on my skin. The breeze softly blew my hair, making the atmosphere more relaxing.

If people were to see the scene, they may think an angel had descended into the world.

A few minutes later, I have finished my lunch. I put on my mask, activate my magic, and head towards the teacher's office. Reaching there, I put down my lunchbox and saw Cayden walking towards me.

He looked at me before looking at my lunchbox, "Finish?"

"Yeah, do you need help?" I responded.

"Yes, I need your help with this." He answered while giving me a file.

I took the file and took out the paper. I read the title, 'The History Of Icreoyanait Empire'. Confused, why is he showing me this?

He saw my confusion and told, "I heard that you were from the empire. I thought maybe you could help if there some missing information on it."

'Clyde...'

"Is that so..." I answered while reading the paper. The paper is very detailed and each sentence had important key points. It explains how did the empire came to be and how the first emperor got help from the Reosian's family heir by that time.

The people of the empire would appreciate this, though it's only half of the real history.

The real history is kept hidden inside the Reosian's underground library mansion and will not see the day of light again.

"It's all good, there isn't anything to be fixed," I said while putting back the paper and giving the file back to him.

My hand brushed his rough hands. I look at his hand and saw a scar sticking out. He felt my gaze on his hand, took the files, and pulled his sleeve, "Great, I'll be using this for the monthly exams."

It was probably from the abuse he got from his father. I glance up at him, "Isn't that a little harsh?"

He raised one of his eyebrows, "What is?"

"The school had started and given that the students could only have a month to learn that. I wouldn't want that as an exam." I replied and took out my book.

He looks back at his files and frown, "I'm sure, if they study hard and pay attention to class they would pass. Besides, I'll make it easy for them."

"The last time that you said that only 2 students pass by cheating," I point my finger at him.

"The empire's history is known throughout generations. Noble are obliged to learn a little about it, I'm sure they would pass," He stated.

"Do whatever you want, Mr. Cayden." I sigh, "Please remember they're only first years." I waved at him as I walk out of the teacher lounge and head to my classroom.

While I was walking towards my class, I saw a student sleeping on a tree. He has green hair. I walk into the nearest window. I use my wind magic to carefully wake him up. The boy started to open his eyes, yawns and looked at me.

His green eyes stare into my eyes. He blinks his eyes a couple of times. I move my head and he exclaimed, "AH! You're real."

He almost drops off the tree but I saved him with my wind magic, "Yes, I'm real."

I put him down on the floor. He landed on his feet. He glances at me, "U-umm... Thanks."

"No problem," I replied.

Silence.

He glances at me and said, "You're eyes..."

"My eyes?" I touch my mask.

He nodded, "..Very pretty."

I tilt my head, "Oh thanks, but shouldn't you head to class now? The bell will ring in a few seconds."

He looks at me surprised, he bows and starts to run to his class. I smiled, 'I hope he won't get lost."

A realization struck me, the boy was one of the capture targets.

Drake Slerith, the crown prince of Hetheaseon guard.

'No point of dwelling in the past now.' I continue to walk towards my class.

===