╎4╎

After departing, I prepared to go home.

Returning home after a year and a half, my family welcomes me back happily. I smiled at them, and they all started to cry and mutter to themselves how they miss the angel smile or god has returned their guardian angel to them.

I sigh and shake my head inwardly. I go upstairs and walk towards my room. When I enter my room, a voice sounded.

"Young master Eira."

I turn back and saw a pair of twins, one has black hair and light blue eyes while the other had white hair and dark blue eyes. It was my maids, Luna the black-haired twin and Lily the white-haired twin.

 It was my maids, Luna the black-haired twin and Lily the white-haired twin

Please don't be fooled by their short structure and youthful look. They are much older than you think.

They both will be turning 35 years old this year.

"It's been a while, Luna and Lily." I tilt my head to the side a little bit.

They both stare at me before grasping each other hand and replied: "Look's like young master still remember us."

"Look's like young master still remember us."

They both said at the same time.

Suddenly they both ran up to me and check my body if there are still injuries or any scars that they could help remove.

Lily specializes in light magic and alchemy. She was the one who helps my mother learn alchemy. While Luna specializes in wind and water magic for cleaning.

"I'm fine."

Luna and Lily stare at me before hugging each other and gave me a thumbs up saying, "Young master Eira have good muscles not small or big. No scar. Good."

"Ah... Thanks?" I responded confused.

They twirl around me and open the bathroom door for me, "The bath is ready, young master Eira."

I nodded, "Thanks."

After taking the bath, I took my robe and get out of the bath. As usual, my clothing was already been prepared. Wearing my clothes I walk down to eat. I was wearing a navy blue shirt and a pair of black pants.

My family had been seated and waiting for me to join them.

I sat down and my family started to ask questions on my journey. I told them everything. Then a thought came to me.

"So, how is your boyfriend doing sister?" I said while cutting my meat.

My family pauses while my sister cough almost chokes her food. I put the meat inside my mouth and tilt my head.

"What?" my family looks at me in disbelief before turning their attention to Iris, my older sister.

She wipes her mouth with a cloth and looks away.

"You have a what?" Ethan spoke.

Iris replied still looking the other way, "I have a boyfriend..."

My family stayed silent and Iris continue while looking down, "..That I had been dating for about..."

"..3 years..."

"3 YEARS!?" My family yelled.

===