╎8╎

3 years had passed since I've become a teacher in this academy. Many ask why I always wear a mask every day even on the summer days but I said it's a secret. And many notice that I used magic to change my hair color since some had high mana-sensing skills but kept quiet knowing I won't answer them.

Since I had high skill in magic abilities, I became the magic instructor. And today Clyde had assigned me as a homeroom teacher.

This year the game will begin, but I have no intention of disturbing it. I will only help my students to straighten their paths. And maybe not let the villainess falls to ruin.

Today is the first day of school, where the game begins.

The school's bells ring, which indicate school had start and students should be heading towards their respective classrooms. I watch the students open and close the classroom door, bowing their heads towards me before sitting down and talk to their group of friends.

They all talk with their friend, some of them take a few glances at me.

Then the classroom door open and enter 4 people, they gave a very flashy and sparkly aura.

Everyone looked at them, girls started to swoon and screaming. Half of the boys gave envy and jealousy stare at them while the other swoon and admire them.

Same-sex marriage is a thing in this world, no one will judge if you're gay or lesbian. Though the ideal couple will be a girl and a boy.

In the front were the two princes, Rian Wreawyth the prince of this kingdom, and Leon Hetheaseon from the Hetheaseon kingdom on the south.

Behind them are the duke's son, Alizeh Verenth, and the master of the wizard tower son, Castor Elaerenth.

The four prodigies, they said in their kingdom.

Also the capture targets.

There should another one but I guess something came up.

They all then sat at the back of the class, everyone started to talk about how handsome they are or something. Forgetting me, who was standing in front of the class.

I clapped my hand loud enough to echoed through the room, "Please be quiet, homeroom will be starting."

Everyone turns their attention towards me and became quiet. I turn around and write on the board, "Hello, first years. My name is Mr. E or Mr. Ra."

I turn my head to see their face. They all had an expression of, 'What?'

I clasp my hand to take their attention off the board, "I'll be your homeroom teacher this year and your magic instructor. Now I will give you some time to ask me questions, each person one question."

Everyone started to whisper to each other who will go first. A girl with reddish-brown hair color raised their hand and ask, "Why Mr. E or Ra? Why don't you let us call your name?"

I pause for a moment and scratch my head, "I have rather a girlish name, I want you to call me that..."

That was an act.

The girl put her hand down and believing it. Everyone believes it but looks like the two princes didn't believe it. I continue to remove the suspicious for a while, "Okay, next question."

The wizard son raised his hand, "Why are you using magic on your hair?"

When he said it everyone turn their attention to my hair. Many tried to see or feel if there is mana surrounding it but couldn't. I nodded my head, "Oh my, to think there is someone who knew about it. What's your name, young man."

Do I need to ask that? N-Yes. Yes, I do.

"It's Castor Elaerenth," he said smugly.

"You're the son of the wizard tower master, as expected from the Elaerenth bloodline." Everyone looks at him praising his abilities to sense the mana. I continued and play with my hair, "But the reason for me using magic on my hair is..."

Everyone looks at me waiting for me to answer. I put a finger in front of my mask, "It looks good, Okay next question!"

He put his hand down wearing a dissatisfied expression.

The prince from this kingdom, raised his hand and ask, "Why are you using the mask?"

"Same answer as my hair, next!" I said while putting my hand on my hips.

The prince frowns putting his hand down.

After many questions later, the prince of the Hetheaseon kingdom raised his hand and look at me with curiosity, "How old are you, Mr. E?"

I grasp my hand together, "Finally, a very normal question! I'll be turning 23 this year."

Everyone looked at me surprised, a student then asked me, "H-how long have you been teaching?"

I walk to my desk, "Another normal question, great. I think it's almost 4 years now, I started when I was 19 on the way to 20."

The student's gasps at how young I am and started to talk among themselves. Many teachers started their careers around 30, they use all those years to gain experience to have an upper hand towards the students. You can start early, but entering into a prestigious academy such as 'Astral Lammia Academy' will be hard. Because the academy has very high standards for teachers.

But this also shows them that they can't take on the teachers lightly.

The teacher here is above 35 but there's another teacher who is 24 years old, but that will be later.

I clapped my hand, "Settle down, question time is over." I check my watch," We still have some time before homeroom will be over. Why don't we use this time to introduce ourselves."

Everyone looks at each other before nodding. The four capture targets stayed quiet.

"We'll let's start from the front on the left!"

===