╎16╎

The school bell rang indicating the end of school. Students started to walk out of their classrooms.

Some went to rest in their dorms or the rest area. Some went to study in the library. Some went outside to hang out or go shopping.

Inside the infirmary room, the fourth-years was getting bandaged up by the nurse after getting beaten up. They all gritted their teeth as the medicine hit their wounds.

The culprit of their wounds, Eira was walking outside the academy in a relaxed manner. Not long after Cayden was seen beside him, walking together.

On the second floor of the library, the capture targets sat together near a window. Immersed in their own thoughts.

Castor Elaerenth P.O.V.

It's been a week now since school started. And all I can say is, very stressful.

My homeroom teacher and magic teacher, Mr. E.

It's someone annoying. He will pop out of nowhere then disappear like air. The only way to locate him was when homeroom or at his lecture.

He is annoying, but his magic skills are incomparable. I once saw him fighting with the fourth-years with 4 different types of elements in one go, even my father one of the wizard tower masters will have some difficulties doing it.

I wonder if it's his full strength.

Maybe that's why everyone called him,

'The Mysterious Unbeatable Magic Instructor'

Or

"Mr. E"

For short.

Anyways enough with Mr. E. Let's talk about the infamous 'Historian devil'. Mr. Zuidinyth.

On the first day of school, he gave us a whole assignment about the Icreoyanait empire. The Icreoyanait empire's history is very long and difficult to remember.

I wouldn't complain if it were that but making that as our first monthly exam.

I rather die.

Now I'm stuck in the library to STUDY!?

Sniff

Rian Wreawyth P.O.V.

Is sir Zuidinyth and Mr. E together?

The other teachers said they are close but don't know if they are together since they both didn't say anything.

Though their relationship isn't impossible.

Sir Zuidinyth is the second son of the earl while Mr. E...

Is a baron son?

No...

I should focus on studying, not thinking about their problem.

They will have to take care of it themselves.

Alizeh Verenth P.O.V

Anya Esturlach.

What a lovely name.

I hope we will meet again.

Leon Hetheaseon P.O.V.

Negative emotion will cause the magic flow to fluctuate and cause damage to the slope in the number "m" that is multiplied on the x, and "b". Causing the first emperor, Aldric Icreoyanait to--

...

Wait.

What happened?

Drake Slerith P.O.V.

Sleep?

Yes.

3rd P.O.V.

While the capture targets were focusing on each of their thoughts separately. A female voice spoke,

"So this is where you've all been."

The capture targets were cut out of their thoughts and looked at the source of the sound.

A girl with long blond hair and ocean blue eyes, standing near the bookshelves with her arm crossed over her chest.

===