╎13╎

"Papa?" A child's voice could be heard as he peeks through the small gaps of the door.

The man looked back at the child. He walks towards the child and tightly hugs him. The child hugged back and the man laughs at the child's cuteness.

The man let go of the child and cupped their face, "Yukie."

"Yes, Pa?" The child replied as they snuggle into the man's hand.

The man smiled gently at the child and said, "Do you know what Yukie means?"

The child shakes their head and touched the man's hand, "What does it mean?"

"It means gift by God," The man replied as he lowered his hand.

The child frown and tilted their head, "Gift?"

Suddenly a woman sounded, "Yes, Yukie you're a gift from God to us."

The child's head looked in the direction of the sound. Their eyes sparkled the moment it laid on a woman walking towards them, "Mama!"

The woman giggled and hugged the child when she arrives, "Yes, yes I'm home."

The child hugs the woman tightly while the man looked at the woman, "I thought you won't be home for tonight, at least call if you're going home or not."

The woman glared at the man, "Said the man who was gone for a month to buy milk."

"Hey! I wanted to buy Yu soy milk!" The man retort.

"You can buy soy milk in the supermarket in front!" The woman retorted back.

"I wanted an original for Yu!"

The two fight as the child watching them while giggling to themselves. The child clapped their hand while giggling, causing the two adults to stop fighting, look at the child, and laugh at their stupid argument.

.

.

.

A tear drips from my face soon a stream of tears follows, I took out my handkerchief and wipes my tears.

'Ah, I thought I got over it...'

I put back my handkerchief and look at the time, 'Woah, It's almost class time.'

I quickly but slowly finished my lunch, put on my mask, activate my magic, and walk towards my class.

After the school's over, I notice the capture target searching for me. Look's like about that.

No, Thank you.

I turn invisible and walk past them.

As I passed by Castor, he notices the mana in the air shift but it didn't shift a lot. It can be seen as someone trying a low-grade wind spell.

I arrived at the teacher's lounge and go to my desk. I look through my bag to check if everything is there. After checking I stand up and walk to the door, I opened the door and saw Cayden holding some papers and the capture targets.

'Ah. What luck do I have,' I thought to myself.

"Hello there, wh-" before I could finish I felt a rough hand holds my wrist.

"Mr. E let me borrow you for a minute," Cayden said as he walked away while pulling me.

I don't know what is happening but replied, "Ye-yeah, sure."

"Wait, Mr. Zuidinyth we-"

Before Castor could finish what he said, we already disappeared from their sight.

--

We walk to an empty classroom, Cayden let go of my wrist. Feeling a bit of discomfort, I check my wrist and saw it was slightly red. Cayden looked at my wrist and frowns, "Sorry, I shouldn't have grabbed you out of nowhere."

"It's okay," I spoke, 'It's not like it will last forever it will be gone in seconds anyways, no need to concern yourself with it.' I said to myself.

He frowns even more and stares at my wrist. I sighed, I walked up to him and showed him the wrist saying, "It doesn't hurt. Look it's gone."

I pulled back my arm and tilted my head, "Right?~"

Cayden was a bit taken back and stopped frowning, he gave the papers he was holding to me before turning around, "Here."

I took the paper, confused. He continued with his back facing me, "It's the monthly exam. I promise to make it easy, check if it's hard."

I nodded and started to read the paper, 'But why aren't you facing me right now?'

The questions were simple very different from the test he gave last year in the first month. Though there was some hard question it was only a few, but the students can manage

I nodded my head and take a glance at Cayden, his back was still facing me. 'You're not gonna face me now?'

looking back at his back, to be honest, I could see why he is famous in the female circle. Looking at him wearing the teacher uniform even though it was thick and a bit big, it couldn't hide the fact that you could see his strong muscles and broad shoulders.

I unconsciously touched his back.

He flinched a bit, "Mr. E?"

"Ah, sorry. I touched you're back without your permission," I replied immediately as I retract my hand back and added, "You have such good muscles, wish I could have muscles like yours."

He turns around, I gave him the paper, he took it back while mumbling, "..It can be yours..."

I stare at him before answering, "What?" I hold back my laughter, "Pfft- Are you saying that you and I can switch muscles? You have good humor, Mr. Cayden."

Cayden stared at me. He opened his mouth, "That's not what I mean. What I'm trying to say was- never mind," He continued, "The exam questions. How was it? Was it easy?"

I answered while tilting my head to the side smiling under the mask, "Yes, I'm sure the students can handle it." I gave him a thumbs-up, "Good work, Cayden."

Ah.

Cayden stares at me for a second then he softens his gaze at me. He walked towards me and pats my head before giving a gentle smile, "Thanks."

Thump!

He left the room, leaving me inside the empty classroom. I suddenly slumped down and put my hand on my hair, my hair turned to its original white color.

'W-what was that!'

===