Chapter 55: You make my heart race.

Amelia's outfit above

Amelia Black

"What?" I chuckle. "What are we doing here?"

We're at Adam's Art Foundation or my Art Foundation since he gifted it to me for my birthday. It's a curved architectural building. I've been here a few times and it's wonderful. Before it was mainly just offices but after I took over, we turned it into something like an Art Center.

It's open for everyone. There are unlimited art supplies so people come and make stuff and we usually auction it off on the website and the artists make money. That's our job, supporting starving artists who don't have the means to fend for themselves.

Adam and I go and we're greeted by Oliver who's in charge of the operations here. Oliver is young and average looking, also an artist himself. "I mean, the feedback we've gotten since you took over is fantastic. Our Instagram sales are outrageous."

"Social media is the key." I wink at him, smiling.

It was my idea to open an Instagram account for the for the foundation. We post a little bts on our stories and we've had some the artists go on live and connect with the audience. We post photos of the art and they are usually sold out in a snap.

"Well, thank you for everything and it's a pleasure to have you and Mr Black here today." Oliver adds.

Adam comes and puts his hand on my back. "Shall we?"

I grin up at him. "Yes."

I have no idea what he's got planned.

"What are we doing here?"

"You don't know?"

I shake my head.

"Soon, darling." He smiles down at me. I love it when he smiles.

"You have a beautiful smile." I tell him.

We walk into a room and I smile because I know what's going on.

"The paint date!" I exclaim.

This is something that we do here but I never thought Adam would we interested in something like this. I didn't even know he's artistic but I found that he likes photography and now painting.

I've always wanted to come on this paint date but I never thought I would do it and with Adam. I look at him. "Have I told you that I wanted to do this?"

"No but you were full of beans when you spoke about it." He says, sardonically.

I chuckle and kiss his cheek. "Thank you."

He puts his arms around me. "So which one?

I chose a beautiful moonlight painting for us recreate. There are stars around the moon and below it, a river, with tall trees surrounding it.

"I like this one."

"Okay."

He takes an apron and puts it over my head then pulls me close, out bodies pressing against each other then he ties it.

He pull my hair out from the neck strap and fixes the loose strand. "There you go." He says after one last brush.

I blush. "Thank you."

He bends down and kisses me lightly but I pull him back for a deeper kiss. He makes a sexy sound when I press hard against him, holding me tight. I break it off, breathing hard and Adam strokes my cheek with the back of his hand. His eyes are dark, filled with lust.

He's so beautiful. I can melt just from the way he's staring at me right now.

"Ready to start?"