Chapter 46: Home.

Brie's outfit above.

Amelia Black

"Ow, that's too tight, Nicole." I wince as I feel a pain in my ribs.

"Oh, sorry." She says, losing up the corset.

Camilla barges into the room. "Amelia! I told I needed you like fifteen minutes ago!"

Shit!

"I'm sorry, Cam. I'm sure Nicole will be done soon." I tell her.

"Not really." Nicole mutters.

"Well, it's my turn now. You've had her long enough." Camilla snaps.

I knew this was a bad idea. Nicole and Camilla both want me to model their finishing look on their final project and I said yes but it's been so exhausting. Since they're graduating this year and both study Fashion Design, they are expected to come up with a seven piece collection for the final project.

Emily and I have one more year so it's kind of sad to know Nicole, Jasmine, Camilla, Chloe and most of our other friends will be leaving us.

"Come on, can you please give me another thirty minutes?" Nicole asks Cam.

"No, I can't. Amelia, I will be waiting for you in the next class. You know you promised."

"So is this something that happens a lot? Your friends fighting over you?" Brie asks.

She's been following me around all day, vlogging because her viewers ask about me a lot and requested that she does a video of a day of my life.

"No." I roll my eyes, smiling.

****

Amelia's outfit

Amelia's outfit

"Hi." I greet Nathan as Brie and I step into the restaurant at the Summit.

"So this is my workplace aka your boyfriend and my husband's hotel. I work as an event planner here." I tell her and her camera.

Brie grins and rushes over to hug Nathan. He hugs her back and then they kiss.

"Hi, Amelia. It's good to see you." Nathan smiles at me.

"Thanks. It's good to see you too."

"We have a launch event next weekend. The clients are coming here for the consultation in about thirty minutes. Julianna will fill you in." He tells me.

Julian is the hotel's actual event planner who I had to fill in for a couple months ago. Since she's been back, we've been working side by side but she usually takes the lead since she's way more experienced than I am.

I like to work on the creative side of things while she does most of the planning and the organizing.

I nod. "Yes, sir."