Chapter 1

Location: Mumbai, India

A man is sitting in a dark room, with a letter in his hands.

Dear Shivaay,

I am leaving you...I cant tell you why or where I am going but if you love me you will not look for me. Promise me you will not look for me, no matter what. Just know, Anika will always love Shivaay & that I have a good reason for doing this.

Tumhari,

Anika

 The man, Shivaay Singh Oberoi looked at the letter, "See, I didnt look for you....just like you wanted. Now at least come back....please."

*CRASH!*

Shivaay was startled by the loud sound that came from downstairs  and he left his room to see what all the commotion was.

"Karan! Is this anytime to come home? And that too completely drunk?" Omkara scolded his son. His son, Karan singh Oberoi, a 20 year old college student who was currently swaying in his spot.

"Omkaraji..." Gauri tried to stop her husband.

"Oh come on Dad...its not that late. And so what if I drank a little? It was a party, I was just having some fun. Maybe if you tried enjoying yourself, you wouldnt always be after my happiness.

"Just look at this Gauri...Did you see how he is talking to me? Badtameez ladka!"

"Omkaraji...calm down pls. He is our son after all."

"Exactly! He is our son and I dont remember teaching him to be so disrespectful....I know you didnt either."

"Oh shutup Chachu! You are being such a killjoy!" At that moment another young boy came in, about a year younger than Karan....this was Rishi Singh Oberoi.

*Slap!* 

Rishi held his face in pain staring at the woman infront of him...his mom.

"How dare you Rishi? Om Bhaiyya is your Chachu...he is your elder! How dare you speak to him in this tone?" Bhavya furiously glared at her son. 

"So what if he is my chachu? He is still being so annoying...Bro didnt say anything wrong and Om Chachu is just yelling literally no reason."

"No reason? You two cant even stand in one place straight...thats how much you drank and you think you didnt nothing wrong? Rishi...you are only 19!" Bhavya yelled. "You are grounded! You will not being going anywhere except college!"

"And you! After college, you will be coming straight to office!" Om told Karan.

"Ya ya whatever." Karan mumbled as he stumbled past Om, Gauri & Bhavya with Rishi behind him.

Shivaay watched as the two boys came upstairs and made their way into their respective rooms.

"Im so sorry Om Bhaiyya, I dont know what to do with this boy. He is just getting way out of hand." Bhavya apologized.

"Its okay Bhavya, I know its not your fault. He will learn whatever he sees Karan doing na?" Om replied. 

"But even Karan is not completly at fault Om." Shivaay spoke up as he came downstairs. "This is all Svetlana's doing. They both look upto her and believe everything she says or does."

"MR. OBEROI!" Om yelled out. "COME DOWN HERE NOW!"

"Om...shant ho ja!" Shivaay said.

"I cant Shivaay...I just cant! That Svetlana is in Oberoi Mansion because of Mr Oberoi...he gave her the right to not just live her but control everything that happens in Oberoi Industries. Here our sons are getting out of hand and there the business is going bankrupt! All because Mr. Oberoi has relations with Svetlana." Om replied angrily. "Bechara Rudra....he is still at office trying to handle everything! Shivaay, our shares have dropped so much! I have had it! MR.OBEROI!"