Chapter 11

As soon as they reached land again, the police was waiting for them. Karan & Mihir was arrested while Jayant followed the police in his own car. Gauri silently sobbed and Bhavya consoled her.

"Nahi...this can ruin Karan's life. I need to get him bailed....no matter what he is my brother." Divya thought as she watched him being taken away.

"Divi....we should go now." Samar whispered to his sister.

"Haan varna, Ma will question why all three of us are away from home for so long." Yuvaan added. 

Yeah...ok. Bye guys." Divya gave them a small smile.

Samar, Yuvaan & Bhoomi were about to get into a car when a voice called them from behind.

"Rukho." Everyone turned around and saw Shivaay. "Come and stay at Oberoi Mansion for a bit."

Shivaay may have said "a bit" but he wanted to keep his kids with him forever. Everyone was surprised to see him stop the boys. Liek a reflex, Samar & Yuvaan turned to look at their sister.

"Shit...what do we do?" Their expressions said.

"Give any excuse....you know you guys cant stay. How will Aarav & Ved handle Ma alone?" Divya told them through her expressions.

"Umm...we would have loved to Mr Oberoi but....I actually have a couple of concerts lined up." Yuvaan lied.

"And I have photoshoot." Samar added. "We're very busy...sorry."

"Im not asking....I am telling you." Shivaay said sternly. "Postpone your work and come stay at Oberoi Mansion. After all you are Ayesha's fiance (looking at Samar) and you (looking at Yuvaan) are Divya's friend's boss...right? (smirks)"

Samar opened and closed his mouth a couple of times but couldnt think of an excuse while Yuvaan had already given up. Both the brothers again looked to Divya. Seeing this, Shivaay chuckled softly. "Divya...what do you say? Dont you think they should come? Even though the deal is cancelled, Shera did come all the way here at such short notice."

"Uh..."

"So its decided....you three, follow us to Oberoi Mansion." Shivaay said. Having no other option, Samar, Yuvaan and even Bhoomi nodded.

*********************

"Shera....yeh tumahara asli naam hai kya?" Pinky asked. They had arrived to Oberoi Mansion a few minutes ago and now Samar & Yuvaan sat on the couch while the family members talked to them. 

"Pinky....of course its not his real name." Jhanvi rolled her eyes. "Its probably a stage name...right?"

"Yeah...my name is Yuvaan Tri-aah!" Yuvaan yelled out as Divya pressed her heel on his toe and Samar pinched his arm hard. "I mean...Yuvaan....sirf Yuvaan."

"Haaye...bohot pyara naam hai."

Shivaay watched emotionally as Pinky unknowningly bonded with her gandsons.

"Shivaay..." Om whispered. "What's going through your mind? Why did you stop them here?"

"Is it because they lied about their relation?" Bhavya asked. "If you want, I can ask-"

"No....no need to ask them anything. I am sure they have their reasons for lying." Shivaay defended his kids. "Just like, I have my reasons for stopping them."

"Vaise...these two are here but where did Divya go?" Rudra asked loking around. Shivaay also noticed at that point that Divya wasnt there anymore.

"She must be around...Ill go look for her." Shivaay said and then left.