Chapter 17

"Thats great!" Divya cheered into the phone. Samar & Yuvaan had called her to inform about Svetlana's arrest and Kalyani coming home safe. As she was kidnapped for so long, she was currently resting in her room but she had met her great grandsons and was also excited to meet Divya. "I cant wait to meet her too...and I REALLY cant wait to get out of this place. Do you know how disgusting the food is here? Yeahh..ok talk to you later."

Raghav who was sitting beside her looked amused as Divya hung up the phone.

"What?"

"You do realize this is a hospital..not a five star restaurant, right?" Raghav asked with a chuckle. "Their main goal is to make sure you get better not to make sure you like their food."

"Whatever...I still thi-aah." Divya flinched in pain as she tried to sit up straight. Alarmed, Raghav quickly made her lay back down.

"Divya what are you doing? No need to do any stunts ok. Lie down." 

"Im....just trying to sit up. And I feel so stiff...I need to go for a walk or something." Divya replied.

"Yeah well the doctor said you can go for walks with someone's help....emphasis on the HELP. If you need something just tell me." Raghav said.

"Acha? What are you my personal attendant?" Divya joked. Raghav who was fluffing her pillow for her  stopped and leaned in closer with an intense look.

"Wahi samajh lo." 

Having him so close to her, Divya almost forgot to breathe for a second but quickly recovered. She watched him intently as he helped her sit up and then tucked her in. Then he looked around and saw the water jug beside her was empty.

"Why isnt this filled yet? I told them ages ago...rukho...Nurse! Nurse!"

"Raghav."

"What? Are you uncomfortable? These pillows are terrible na? Ill ask for them to be replaced...Nurse!" 

"RAGHAV!" Diya shouted. 'Will you relax? Its just water and this is just a pillow...its fine. Im not uncomfortable and Im not thirsty right now." 

"Right..." 

"Can I ask you something?" Divya asked.

"Kya?"

"Why do you care so much?" 

Raghav got self conscious and moved away from Divya. "Um...cause you're my friend."

"Really? Only a friend?" 

"Haan...what...what else would you be?" Raghav said, hesitantly. 

"Of course..." Divya got upset but kept a smile on. "What else would I be?"

Meanwhile, Anika & Priyanka saw this interaction from outside of the room.

"Bhabhi...are you thinking what Im thinking?" Priyanka whispered.

"Yep....I think these two need some help realizing their feelings." Anika smirked.

"But...Shivaay Bhaiyya?"

"I know I know...he will probably go all protective Papa mode but he has to understand that our daughter is an adult and its her age to fall in love and get married. Leave it to me, Ill convince him." Anika said.

"Ok...so whats the plan for these two?" Priyanka asked.

"Samar aur Ayesha ki shaadi." 

"Eh?"

"Priyanka...a wedding is the best occasion to bring two people closer. Samar & Ayesha were going to get married soon anyways and I think this will be perfect time." Anika told her.