Chapter 23

Divya's Room

Divya was doing some work in her room when suddenly a blindfold was tied around her eyes.

"Hey...what-mnnm" Another cloth was tied around her mouth while two other hands tied her hands behind her back. "MNN MNG!!!"

Divya struggled and kicked but found her self being lifted. She was carried out and placed in the back seat of a car. Finally after driving for a bit, she was taken out of the car and someone untied the cloth around her mouth. "HEY! Who is this? How dare you kidnap me? You have no idea who you are messing with!"

Then two guys started laughing.

"Oh dear sister....NOBODY knows you better than us."

"Yuvi? Sam?" Divya recognized her brothers. Yuvaan untied the blindfold.

"Bingo!"

"You idiots! What was all this for?" Divya asked glaring at them.

"Come on yaar Divs...if we can kidnap you to help you then we can kidnap you to help Raghav too right?" Samar said.

"Huh? Raghav? I dont get it...."

"Piche toh dekho behna!" Yuvaan turned Divya around.

(At least look behind you sis.)

She was stunned to see they were standing in Oberoi Industries....except it was fully decorated in lights and flowers.

"Oye! Raghav! Your delivery is here!" Yuvaan called out. Raghav stepped out of one of the cabins.

"We'll leave you two alone now." Samar said. He then left with Yuvaan and Divya just looked around in awe.

"Like it?" Raghav asked. "I figured....this place is perfect. Its where we met for the first time."

Divya looked at him and smiled.

"You know....investing in Oberoi Industries is the best decision I have ever made. I honestly dont even know why I did it. I heard you guys needed investors and it was like something in my heart was telling me I had to. Thank god I did because otherwise how would you have entered my life? After.....my fiance, I didnt think I could love again....it definetly wasnt in the plan but who could NOT love you? You're beautful, confident, intelligent....a little crazy and accident prone..."

Divya chuckled.

"Par....do you know what I love the most about you?" Raghav asked.

"What?"

Raghav stepped closer to her and placed one finger near her heart. "Yeh....your heart. Ive never seen anyone with such a big and pure heart. If I were in your position...I never would have been able to forgive Karan but you did and you got everyone else to forgive him too. You love him just as much as your other brothers despite not growing up with him. You are so protective about those whom you love and I love that about you."

He slid his hand up and moved one hair piece from her face, looking at her lovingly. "I didnt even realize when I fell for you....but now, its become impossible for me to live without you. Divya Singh Oberoi....I am deeply and irrevocably in love with you."

Divya had tears in her eyes and she was speechless for the first time after hearing him.

"Raghav....I....(laugh)....I dont even know what to say. You should be very proud....you left Divya Singh Oberoi speechless. Thats a first!" Divya joked and Raghav laughed along. "You know...even I never planned on falling in love. I didnt ever want to get married or leave my Mom...I also had to reunite my parents so that was more impoartant to me. Ma and Bua used to bring alliances for me and I'd make all of them run away with the help of my brothers."