Chapter 20

"This plan is going to fail...I just know it." Divya said as she paced in her bedroom while Samar, Yuvaan, Shravan,  Ayesha & Bhoomi just watch her.

"Divs relax...its barely been a day! Everything wont work out that quickly." Shravan spoke up. Raghav was hiding by the door, listening in amusement.

"Kyun nahi? I spent the whole day trying to make Raghav jealous....and Im sure he did get jealous phir bhi....he didnt say anythings! What if he never says anything? What if he doesnt like me like that? Maybe thats why its not working?" Divya started freaking out.

"Woah woah woah! Chill sis.." Yuvi said. "You JUST said that Raghav did get jealous right?"

"Haan..." 

"Toh phir? That means he likes you!" Samar said.

"And vaise bhi Divya, all men are idiots and they have their stupid male ego....he wont admit his feelings SOOO easily." Bhoomi spoke up.

"HEY!!" Samar, Yuvaan & Shravan objected.

"Kya hey? She isnt wrong....if Raghav would have just admit his feelings in the hospital then we wouldnt have to all this drama na?" Ayesha said.

"Yeah we-"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Everyone, including Raghav was startled to hear Gauri shouting from downstairs. Raghav quickly left from there as Divya and the others came out of her room and went down. "YOU ARE SO SHAMELESS! AFTER EVERYTHING YOU DARE TO SNEAK BACK INTO THE HOUSE?"

Downstairs, Gauri was standing infront of Karan furiously, eberyone else came down and wre shocked to see Karan....except fo Divya & Rishi who already knew.

"Shit....what is he doing out of the storeroom? Now what am I going to do?" Divya thought.

"Mom...I..."

"Shut up! Just shut up Karan....dont you dare call me Mom. What are you doing here huh? You have no right to be here...get out...just get out NOW!" Gauri roughly pushed Karan but Divya ran forward and caught him before he could fall. 

"Maasi...its not Karan's fault. I brought him here." Divya said standing infront of Karan.

"Kya?" Gauri & the other elders were shocked.

"Divi...tu? Why? You know what he did...then why?" Anika asked her daughter.

"Because he is my brother Ma....he made a mistake. People make mistakes, sometimes small ones and sometimes big ones but thats what makes us human....I lied to you about where I was, I kept it a secret fr so long but you still forgave me na?" Divya asked her Mom. Then she turned to Priyanka. "Prinku bua...remember when Aarav was 14 and he got caught cheating on a big exam? You were furious but you eventually forgave him. Ma, Sam has gotten into literal physical fights so many times because of his anger...but you still forgive him every single time."

"This isnt the same Divya." Om replied. "You could have died because of him. Not once but twice....you got hurt because of him."

"But Om chachu he has already been punished for the first time...he went to jail and was released to. The second time wasnt really because of him...he was just mixed up with some bad company but he regrets it....pls chachu...maasi pls give Karan another chance." Divya begged. "I did all this, I came all the way here so I could complete my family and Karan is part of that family.  Pls just give him one more chance...he changed."

"Im sorry Dad...I am really really sorry. I never meant for Di to get hurt that day, I swear that was never my intention. I know I did terrible things but I just one chance. I miss my family...Pls." Karan begged. Om & Gauri looked away. Shivaay & Anika were still angry at Karan but they both could tell Divya had long forgiven him so now they were confused.