Chapter 10

"Shivaay bhaiyya...I really think something is weird. Did you hear those boys? Shera and that other guy....Samar. The way they were potective over Divya, it feels like they have a very close relation." Bhavya told Shivaay. "I know Ayesha and that other girl said its through them but....I dont know. I dont think thats the truth."

"Thats because its not the truth. The three of them are siblings." Shivaay replied, shocking Om, Rudra, Bhavya & Gauri who were all there.

"Siblings? Matlab? How do you know Bade Bhaiyya?" Gauri asked.

"I had told Khanna to find out about Divya....he didnt find much, which is weird because information about her company is one matter but even ordinary things like her date of birth, her place of birth, her surname, he parents names....these things were all hidden. Khanna couldnt find thid information however much he tried." Shivaay said.

"But...?" Om asked.

"But....he did manage to find out one fact, that Divya is a triplet. She has two brothers...Khanna couldnt find their names or any pictures but..."

"Wait...then bhaiyya how do you know that these two are Divya's siblings?" Rudra asked.

"Because like Bhavya said, the way they were being protective of Divya, the way they talked to her....Divya managing to bring a rockstar like Shera here in such short notice....I could just see it in their eyes. Those two are Divya's brothers.....there is no doubt."

"If thats true then...why would Divya hide that?" Bhavya asked. "They all actively hid the fact that they are related...why?"

"Thats what I dont know Bhavya....thats what I don't know." Shivaay sighed. "Anyways...I need to clear my head. Ill be back later..."

Shivaay went for a walk around the deck and while he was passing one room, he heard a voice that made him stop in his tracks.

"Princess, you are sure you are ok na?" 

Shivaay turned and saw Tej standing infront of Divya with Samar, Yuvaan, Ayesha & Bhoomi. He quickly hid behind the wall and listened to what was going on.

"B.D...Im fine...I told you not to worry." Divya assured him.

"Princess...B.D? What the hell is going on? Since when are Divya & Bade Papa so close?" Shivaay thought to himself.

"Ho can I not worry. You almost drowned!" Tej exclaimed. "I am furious right now. If Karan wasnt my grandson Id kill him. How dare he?"

"B.D! You know its not completely his fault...Svetlana-"

"Stop it Divi!" Samar spoke up. "He is a grown person and he has his own brain. Rishi was also influenced by Svetlana right? He was also spoilt but he still used his brains and decided this was wrong....stop defending Karan."

"Yeah Divi. Im with sam on this....you literally almost died today, or have you frogotten that?" Yuvaan added.

"I didnt...but maybe you two have forgotten that Karan is...our...brother!"

"Brother? What the..." Shivaaay was confused.

"Guys the relation we have with Karan isnt just because of Om Chachu....its because of Gauri Maasi too! We have a double relation with Karan." Divya explained.

"Gauri....maasi? Matlab yeh...Divya...she's....they....they're....mine & Anika's....how?"  As he heard Divya call Om Chachu and Gauri...Maasi, Shivaay was shocked to the core as he realized what this meant.

"I dont bloody care Divya!" Samar shouted, "Double relation or not, he is still just a cousin....a cousin who we arent even close with. A cousin who has no clue we even exist....who couldnt care less even if he did know. And you are my sister, we shared a womb for 9 months, heck we even shared a crib for a few months because Ma couldnt afford to buy more than one. There is literally no comparison! He tried to kill you!"

"But thats the thing, I dont think he did! He probably just wanted to scare me...just like the oil on the stairs."

"The what?" Samar & Yuvaan looked surprised.

"Uh..I mean...forget that. Look guys, Karan is our brother, just like Aarav & Ved he is also younger than us. And as older siblings, its our job to forgive na? B.D pls pls just go talk to Gauri Maasi, convince her not to get Karan arrested."

'No." Tej said. "Absolutely not."

"Par.."

"Princess, you know I have never said no to you....ever. But I cant agree this time....yes technically Rishi & Karan are my own grandsons, they are the sons of my own sons while you three are Shivaay & Anika's kids....but you know that I have always loved you three just as much as the others. I cannot overlook what Karan did....he needs to be punished."

"B.D....you knew all this. You knew what extent Svetlana had spoilt Karan & Rishi, you knew what these two are capable of. Thats why you called me then-"

"That was my mistake Divi....I called you here, you lied to Anika and have been hiding that you are here all because I asked you too. If something had happened today, how would I have faced Anika? What could I have said to her? That I went against her wishes only to put your life in danger? No Princess....No. Thats final." Tej said. "Anyways...mujhe jaana chahiye. Jhanvi might suspect why Im gone for so long."

"But...." Divya tried to say something but Tej just left. Shivaay hid as Tej came out so he didnt see him.

"You three are Shivaay & Anika's Kids.." Tej's voice rang through Shivaay's head while he emotionally looked at his daughter and sons. 

"This house now belongs to me...Divya."

"Nobody and I mean Noby speaks to my-I mean...elders. Nobody speaks to elders in that tone infront of me."

"Im fine Pa-Mr Oberoi...I just fell."

Tears ran down Shivaay's face as the moments with Divya flashed infront of him.

"Meri beti...mere bete....they're mine. My kids....aur mujhe paata bhi nahi chala?"  Shivaay was about to go towards his kids when a thought crossed his mind. "No....Bade papa knew everything and from what I heard it sounds like even these three knew everything...so why didnt anyone tell me? Why was this kept from me? Bade Papa said something about going against Anika's wishes.....matlab Anika deosnt know they are here? Why? If Bade Papa lied to Anika, hid this from the entire family, there has to be a good reason....I cant let them know just yet that I found everything out. I have to find out why Bade Papa kept all this a secret."

Making up his mind, Shivaay quietly left and went back to his room.

-------------------------------------

Note: So.....Shivaay found out. But they dont know that Shivaay knows. Do you think Shivaay will tell anyone else? Do you think Divya will realize Shivaay knows?