Chapter 6

3RD POV

Princess Sasha looked around bored, but her eyes wandered to Irene.

She looked the same age as her, and she would love to be friends with her; she was unreal to Sasha.

Irene was like a rare jewel, absolutely breathtaking.

Sasha admired her elegance and the way she greeted was just as pretty as her face.

She must be Irene Garcia, she thought; and indeed she was correct. S

Sasha looked up to her older brother that was only just 2 years older than her, to ask him a question.

Josiah noticed his sister's intense stare at him, "What is it, Sasha?"

She looked back at Irene as the wind was blowing her long healthy white hair, "Is she the same age as me?" she whispered to him.

He looked at what she was talking about and it was Irene Garcia.

"Yes, she is," he responded.

"Do you think I could possibly play with her?" she said with her eyes gleaming with happiness.

The Princess hasn't played with anyone her age before and was excited about finally having a playdate.

"Yeah, of course, if the young lady wants to," he responded with a smile.

1ST POV

I just stood there like a lost puppy in the middle of everyone rushing motions, then in the corner of my eye, I saw that Princess Sasha was just staring at me.

She then whispered to her for a couple of seconds.

Josiah looked up and our eyes locked...

In my head, I was already planning a funeral for myself.

"Miss, you look unwell," said the butler who greeted me when I arrived at the residence.

I think I heard the Grand Duke call him Frank.

I guess he noticed me blanking out, I thought.

"Ah right, Lady Irene you look quite pale and you are blanking out quite a lot," Elle said with concern then suddenly all the attention was turned to me.

"Ah no, I'm fine, just excuse me for a second," my feet started to move by itself then I started to run.

I heard concerned calls for me to wait for Ralph and Elle, but of course, I didn't.

My feet eventually stopped running, and I found myself in the garden of the Grand Duke's.

It was full of colours.

I just knew whose garden this was, this garden was made for the late Grand Duchess.

I sighed and walked towards a bench that was conveniently right in front of me.

"Why did I run?" I mumbled to myself as I sat down looking at the ground.

It wasn't just me that was uncomfortable, my whole body suddenly felt light and emotions came rushing in that weren't even mine.

"Was I just overwhelmed?" I wondered.

"Oh god," I whined from embarrassment as I realized that I ran away from the guests.

"This is seriously going to be a stressful second life," I complained while looking at the sky, cursing whoever did this to me.

I sat there taking a few breathes and planned to go back sooner or later.