26 | ♛ | R stands for Red

T W E N T Y S I X
R stands for red

T W E N T Y   S I XR stands for red

A.E.A

I'M WOKEN UP BY featherlight kisses trailing from my cheek to my shoulder.

A smile immediately tugs at my lips, opening one eye I murmur "Good morning to you too." Adrian chuckles lightly, the sound making warm tingles race through my body.

"Happy Valentines day." that makes me open both my eyes.

A gasp slips out of my mouth at the sight infront of me. The ceiling of our suite is now hidden by dozens of red, pink and silver heart shaped balloons while the floor has an array of rose petals scattered everywhere.

A table full of breakfast delicacies ranging from mini creme filled pastries to caramelised pecan cinnamon rolls await to be dug into. Leaning up on my elbows, I turn to give Adrian a look that I hope conveys ever ounce of the bewildered I feel.

"When did you even do all of this?" I breathe out, turning to look over everything once again, still not believing my eyes.

"I have my ways." Is his reply. Incredible, this man is utterly incredible.

And I love him with all my heart.

My grin is the widest it can be when I throw myself at him, attacking him with kisses but when he makes a move to connect our lips, I back away "Morning breath." I tell him, earning a roll of his eyes.

He pinches my ass "No, you just like to be a tease."

"That too." giving him a quick peck on the cheek, I get up and prance to the bathroom.

When I come out, hair and teeth brushed, face washed, I find Adrian on his phone which he tosses away once he sees me.

"I hope you don't mind the lack of savouriness on this table." a pause "Wait, who am I kidding, of course you don't." He answers his own question, standing up to pull out a chair for me.

Adrian is a sweet addict. I am the sort of person who never says no to dessert, even going as far as to choosing them over proper meals. Combine us together and you get a lethal combination of sugar junkies.

We can run out of groceries but we never run out of our abundant chocolate stash.

I scoot closer to the table with a chuckle "Why the hell would I? Though the real question is, would you mind when I don't fit any of my clothes and people start asking me how long till I'm due."