Chapter 5: Black Swan

Jungkook became even more restless. With the amount of work and favors he's currently handling; this soulmate thing bothers him the most. Now that he knows Yashimoto is looking for his soulmate, he swore he will kill the bastard himself – very slowly and surely. It's funny how he doesn't even care about it when he found out that information yesterday with Hoseok but now that things have changed, his priorities did too.

He also found out that Yashimoto stole money from them which has greatly pissed him off. It's not that he cared about the money but Yashimoto gets away with that under his nose. No one messes with Jeon Jungkook because no one wants to deal with his wrath. He must be becoming soft and some fools forgot about it.

He has to deliberately plan something. Immediately. For now, he has to let out his frustrations with the fucking rat of theirs. At the thought of murdering someone again like a swine ready for slaughtering, the side of his lips lifts up. Now that he is fucking pissed, he wants to see the life drained from the fucking ingrate. 'What does it look like when you cut the nose of that fucker and let him eat it? Can it stop sticking his nose to other people's business and be loyal for once? Or what if I cut all of his fingers gradually? Then make him choose which side he's really on? Or what if--'

He was halted by his thoughts when he remembered his soulmate.

Taehyung... he definitely can't show it to him. He definitely doesn't want him to be seen as some kind of a monster that he really is. He knows Taehyung knew it, but for the first time, he doesn't feel good showing this side of him. He doesn't want Taehyung's soul to be tainted.

On the other side of his brain, it is saying that he should show everything to Taehyung. On whom he really is. Taehyung will understand, he is his soulmate after all.

No. He should no longer taint Taehyung's mind. He decided to just leave the rat with his hyungs, he knows they will do what's necessary.

"Fuck." For the first time, his vocabulary failed him. He can't think properly.

A knock and a twist in the doorknob made him go back to his laptop to read something Hoseok sent to him earlier.

"Are we still going, Jungkook-ah? We can still postpone this." Namjoon asked while walking towards Jungkook's table, slightly worried for their leader.

"I want to finish this as soon as possible." Jungkook coldly said, "Call the others to get ready, we are leaving." Their baby Jungkook gone, replaced again with a ruthless confident leader that they will obey anytime.

"Roger." Namjoon smiled but it doesn't reach his eyes before leaving Jungkook's office-bedroom.

***

"Do you still want to go, Tae? Black Swan's no fun, we can go shopping tomorrow after we're done, aye?" Today is the day they should go to Black Swan to somehow interrogate the traitorous rat of theirs. Taehyung knew all about it, he saw it through Jungkook when they exchanged memories and he felt the calm rage radiating from Jungkook. He hated it. He despised everything about Jungkook, but why he can't hate him? How can he hate him?

"I want to go, Jiminie."

"Sure? Your wound is not fully healed yet. Maybe you should use the day to rest? And I know I've said that you should come but things have changed and---"

"Does it matter? I know all of you now. It doesn't matter if you do something crazy there because I know now. I'm not some kind of a kid, you don't need to fucking white lie bullshit me anymore!" Taehyung lashed out. But he realized it a second after, he bowed in shame. "Sorry, Jimin-ah. It's just that I, I know everything about all of you, although it is only on Jungkook's perspective but it... you didn't say it to me right away. You all kept something important from me."