Chapter 20: We are Bulletproof: The Eternal (Epilogue)

Being on a motorcycle with a speed passing 200 mph is not the ideal date for Kim Taehyung.

Nevertheless, it is quite thrilling but terrifying at the same time.

He squeezes his eyes shut as the harsh wind passes through his cheeks and brown locks. This happened to him before when Jimin lost him and Jungkook came to rescue him, but that memory before then was harsh – a memory he wants to bury deep inside his mind. It's embarrassing and traumatic at the same time. However, it is different now. The ride is strange but unexpectedly comforting and warm. Maybe because he's embracing his soulmate tightly and just being near Jeon Jungkook makes him feel relaxed and collected.

But if someone asks, how did they come into this? Taehyung doesn't really remember. All he can think of is the night before their vacation. He basically asked Jungkook a lot of things.

"Don't worry, Hoseokie hyung will never leave again," Jungkook assured, nuzzling his nose on Taehyung's neck as they lie down on their bed. Taehyung put a hand on Jungkook's cheeks in response while staring at the ceiling.

They are talking about Yoongi and Hoseok making a scene in their living room the day prior, quarreling over something very trivial that Jungkook and Taehyung can't even remember what the exact problem is. Jungkook threatens them to talk it out outside, together with Jimin, or he'll torture them until they chose to reconcile instead.

It's not always rainbows and butterflies when it comes to having a relationship. And Jeon Jungkook understands that his three hyungs are still building their relationship as partners, knowing the previous predicament that they faced. But he knew that this is just another problem that his hyungs will solve immediately – simply because they deeply love each other, even deeper of that affection soulmates have.

"I can't bear seeing Jiminie hurt all over again. He was crying so hard," Taehyung speaks his mind inaudibly, but of course, Jungkook still heard all of it.

"They had just another petty fight, nothing serious," Jungkook reassured confidently.

"But—"

"Are you doubting me, hyungie?" Jungkook answered playfully.

Startled, Taehyung exclaimed. "No!"

"Come closer." Jungkook chuckles, pulling Taehyung on his chest and hugging the older gently. "Don't worry too much."

Taehyung pouts which made Jungkook chuckle harder.

"How about Seokjin hyung and Namjoon hyung? I missed them." Taehyung murmurs randomly, thinking of his two hyungs who are missing in action (MIA) these past few days.

Jungkook hums. "They must be fucking non-stop like rabbits in heat at Jin hyung's new lab, what do you mean?"

Taehyung reddens; he pinches Jungkook lightly in his visible arm, earning an 'Ouch!' from the younger.

"I'm seriously asking, Jungkook-ssi." Taehyung purses his lips.

"Okay, okay." Jungkook exhales a deep and lazy chuckle. "To be honest, they are just in the next building. Jin hyung bought it way before since he likes his company to migrate there. You can go there anytime, I'll escort you. Just let me know."

"Why did you just say this now?!" Taehyung scowls playfully.

"Why, you didn't ask." Jungkook grins teasingly.

Taehyung whines, "Ugh. Jin hyung didn't even bother answering his phone! I called multiple times! Ah, really. I thought they're abroad!"

Jungkook snickers. "Gotta give Jin hyung a heads up. I know he's going to get an earful from you."