[Ending 3]

ayo why we going so fast??

lana 🤨⁉️
yea that's right
feel guilty
wait-
which one of you guys came to say goodbye??

————————

"y/n get up. i think someone came for you" lana said as they released me from their hug so i could get off of their lap. i looked to where they were pointing and saw aizawa and mina walking towards us.

the moment mina made eye contact with me she sprinted to me and gave me the biggest hug ever. i hugged her back tightly since i thought that this was the last time i would see her.

"i'm so glad aizawa's our teacher" she said into my shoulder but before i could ask aizawa walked towards me. but when aizawa came up to me, keishin came behind me and crossed his arms. then aizawa looked down at me and gave a faint smile.

"today's your lucky day kiddo. i went to the police, told them about your 'oh so wonderful' living situation, the fact that i had legally adopted you and there was no kidnapping involved, and the fact i was a hero. so now i can gladly say, y/n, shoyo, and karma if he wants, are not going to america. you have been adopted by me therefore you will stay here in japan while your oldest brother here does a few months" aizawa said looking smugly at keishin. keishin's eyes were wide with shock, in fact everyone's were.

"you can't do that!" keishin shouted at my new dad.

"oh but i just did. now you see this lovely policeman behind me? he will be taking you, and the rest of you grab your things so we can go home" aizawa said. shoyo and i looked at each other with the biggest smiles on our face as we jumped and almost high fived. he jumped too high again.

"hey karma, you gonna go live with them or you going to america? cause your flights about to leave" lana said to my older brother.

"i mean i guess i'll stay here and make sure these two knuckleheads don't get in trouble" karma said as he ruffled shoyo and i's hair.

"hey cmon let's go i don't wanna stay at this stupid airport all day!" aizawa called for us. we grabbed our things and all headed to the taxi.

"wait there's not enough seats. where's mina and lana gonna sit?" i asked.

"oh we're going to my place so we can catch up. we'll be taking the train" lana said smirking as they put an arm around mina's shoulders.

"i'll see you tomorrow y/n! hopefully in one piece!" mina called as we drove off back to ua.

when we got to ua, aizawa told me to give my brothers a little tour of the dorms then have them move into the two empty rooms on the boys side of the building.

"hey y/n. wait- Y/N?? I THOUGHT YOU MOVED?!" denki asked me as he fell off the common room couch. i just ignored him and kept showing my brothers around. shoyo already knew where mostly everything was but karma had never been here before.

aizawa told me to put karma in the empty room by bakugou on the fourth floor, since bakugou slightly feared karma so there shouldn't be any issues. then to put shoyo in the room by satou on the fifth floor since he would probably love all the sweets.

the boys kept trying to talk to me but lana had shown me the texts after my phone disconnected, and i was pissed at them so i ignored them. eventually over the year i talked to them again, but it was strictly about schoolwork, nothing personal. don't get me wrong i'm pretty sure i had feelings for almost everyone of them but lana told me i was doing the right thing.

as my brothers and i got older, karma moved out but he made sure that aizawa knew he was grateful for taking us all on. shoyo ended up doing great in volleyball so i made sure to go to as many matches as i could. mostly to watch him play but also so i could see the very fine men he plays with. i'm actually dating one of them now.

since i had a fairly weak quirk i never really became a hero so i started working for a hospital as a nurse. i ended up losing all contact with my friends from ua except for mina. she was a great pro hero too, lana and her stayed together all this time too. i think lana is even gonna propose soon too! speaking of proposals, my boyfriend ended up proposing so now he's my fiancé!

i'm so happy. my brothers and i are safe and happy. i have good friends, and the ones that weren't good just stayed out of my life. which i didn't mind. there's really no other way i could've imagined my life going.

—————————
heyyy 😏😏

so here's ending 3!

i'll start working on the individual endings now so if you want a specific person you better go request them 🤸🕳

anyway enjoy your day/night

and go drink or eat something

or i'm not gonna finish the book 👁👁

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐲𝐲 || 𝖡𝖭𝖧𝖠 𝖷 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖿𝗂𝖼 🎉